LXVIII

-You wanted to talk?, asked Tess turning around once they were alone in Tess's bedroom.

-Yes. I was told that you like me?, said Sadie confused and closing the door.

-Ok. So?, replied the brunette shrugging.

-What do you mean "So?" ? Do you?, wondered the younger girl.

-Well what if I do?, smirked Tess.

-Tess, just tell me. I need to know if you're just playing around. Millie just broke up with me., confessed Sadie sighing.

-Heh, I told her I would get you and make you mine. Dreams do come true., replied the older girl.

-Answer my question!, ordered Sadie as she walked up to Tess and grabbing her collar.

-That's hot., smiled the brunette.

-So it's true?, asked the younger girl once again.

-How many times do I have to answer?, replied Tess.

-You like me., said Sadie letting go of Tess and turning around lost in her thoughts.

-Cat stole your tongue?, asked the brunette.

-Tess..., whispered Sadie.

-Yes?, frowned the older girl.

-Kiss me., said the redhead turning around facing Tess.

-Thought you would never ask., smirked the brunette.

Tess got closer to her and kissed the redhead as if she had been waiting for that exact moment, that exact feeling her whole life. She kissed her with desire and lust. Sadie pulled her closer by her waist and deepened the kiss. The brunette smiled into the kiss and put her arms around Sadie's neck. The younger girl eventually pulled away. Tess was a smiling mess and blushing as well. Sadie grabbed her hand gently and dragged her to the bed, sitting down next to her.

-So you and Millie weren't serious?, asked Tess confused.

-She's too bossy., shrugged Sadie.

-I get that., nodded the older girl.

-Can I ask you something?, wondered the redhead.

-Of course., smiled Tess.

-My father, when he took care of you, did he ever mention me?, asked Sadie looking down at her hands.

-Every single day Sades. He missed you so much. He still does., explained the brunette.

-How would you know? That he still misses me, I mean., wondered the redhead.

-Promise you won't freak out?, asked Tess getting Sadie to look up and nod.

-Okay, so, you see this watch? I can communicate with it. Your dad asks about you every day, Sades., explained the older girl.

-H-He does? I...I miss him too, you know. Since the apocalypse happened, I have been having to act like an adult and like a parent to Jacey. I missed him my whole life, but I miss him now more than ever, Tess. I wish I could tell him that., sighed the redhead.

-You can, Sades. He is ready to forgive you. He is ready to accept you back with open arms. Even Jacey. But in condition that you'll let him blow this place and these people up. I know that it's a lot to ask, but it's what he suggests., replied Tess.

-He wants to kill them all?, frowned Sadie.

-Yes, every single one of them., nodded the brunette.

-What if I don't accept his offer?, asked the redhead.

-Well, I shouldn't be telling you this but...he is planning on raiding this place in two days. He has enough manpower and weapons to kill you all, Sades. He will not spare any kid., replied Tess.

-But how? I mean, we have this place secured and the cameras and guards and-, rambled Sadie as she named all their security measures.

-Well, they will arrive with helicopters, they will climb down, infiltrate the building from the rooftop, and then kill every single breathing soul as they go down to the first floor. They will use machine guns because it's faster and there will be 32 men and 8 women. They were told that they better get out of this building alive and all of you dead or they will be killed by your father in his little laboratory., explained the brunette.

-My father has a lab?, wondered the younger girl.

-Yes, he's been searching for a vaccinator and he was using your blood to find it., explained the brunette.

-Ok. Can you tell him that I accept his offer? Or wait, can I tell him myself?, asked the redhead.

-Yes, of course., smiled Tess handing her the watch.

-Show me how it's done?, pleaded Sadie looking at Tess.

-Okay, so you press this button to turn it on, and then you press this button here and you'll leave him like a vocal message.,explained older girl.

-This thing looks like a tracker, I can't believe that you fooled them all, making them think that you actually wanted to stay here and help us or them I guess., chuckled Sadie.

-I had you fooled as well., smirked the brunette.

-There was something shady about you. I just thought that it was because I haven't seen you in ages and that you'd have change but I guess I was wrong. This watch is so cool though, does it have other functions?, wondered the younger girl as she kept on rambling.

-Yes. It can be used a tracker like you guessed, and as a weapon. The only way to destroy a watch like is literally to press that tiny green button that will make it explode., explained Tess.

-Self destruction in case the enemy gets its hand on it, that's really smart., smiled Sadie.

-It is indeed. God I am so happy that I don't have to lie to you anymore and that you're okay with me working for your dad and working on killing everyone in this building. Wait, you could help me, or help us!, said the brunette getting up.

-That's actually a very good idea. I know them all better than you and I can fool them so easily., nodded the redhead getting up as well.

-God this is a dream coming true, Sades., smiled Tess.

-Just tell me one more thing., whispered the redhead as she got closer to Tess and grabbing her hands gently.

-Anything., replied the brunette still smiling.

-Where is his lab?, asked the redhead.

-I can't tell you that Sades., replied the older girl.

-Come on, I'm his daughter and your girlfriend, I have the right to know where y'all came up with this masterplan., pleaded Sadie.

-Girlfriend?, smirked the brunette.

-Oh so the kiss wasn't clear enough?, joked the younger girl.

-I guess I need a reminder., smirked Tess.

Sadie giggled and kissed her once again. She kissed her like her life was depending on it. She moved her hands to Tess's waist and then to her butt, grabbing it. The brunette pulled away smiling.

-That was a good reminder. Okay, so funny enough, it is placed in the basement of the old toy fabric where he used to work., chuckled the brunette.

-Okay, thank you., smiled the redhead walking away and to the door.

-Where are you going?, wondered Tess obviously confused.

-Oh well, I need to tell my friends about your evil plan, and now that I have your watch, you can't warn my dad or stop me, so have fun rotting in this room, or may I say cell., smirked the redhead walking out of the room and locking the door.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: HELLO HELLO HELLO and goodbye love y'all