XXVII

-NOW!, screamed Noah.

Millie showed up, rifle in her hand, followed by Caleb, Lilia and Finn. Some boys tried to run away the other side, but Sabrina, Peyton, Corey and Gaten were faster and ambushed them. As that was going on, Noah had taken Sadie to the side, behind Millie and the others. They started to handcuff all of them and make the kneel down. Millie walked back to Sadie.

-Are you okay?, Millie asked as Noah took the tape of Sadie's mouth.

-Yeah, I'm fine. Let's find Jillian., replied Sadie as the younger boy was uncuffing her.

-I'm sorry that I hit you., said Noah.

-You what now?, replied Millie.

-Mills, calm down. He had to. I'm fine, don't worry Schnapps.

Millile nodded and looked around seeing all those older boys tied up. Sadie patted Noah's back, and Caleb handed her a gun, while Finn handed Noah a gun. Everyone was quiet, you only hear thet older boys groaning whenever they tried to escape and one of the teenagers had to them. Lilia walked up to Dacre.

-Where is she?, is all she said.

-Where is who?, replied the boy.

-Playing dumb, I see. How about I humiliate you in front of your friends? Hm?,suggested Lilia. 

-And how are you going to do that princess?, asked Dacre smirking.

-Gaten, would you mind making him stand up?, said Lilia.

-Not at all, said the boy as he made the older boy stand up.

-Now wha-, tried Dacre.

But Lilia's foot meeting the parts where the sun doesn't shine interrupted his sassy comment. He groaned and seemingly couldn't breathe correctly, which explained why his face was red. Gaten made him still.

-Where is she?, repeated Lilia.

-Fuck you., was all the boy answered.

-Wrong answer., replied Lilia.

She hit him harder, making him groan even louder. She knew that she wouldn't be getting any answers that way, so she took a knife out. Sadie saw that and wanted to intervene, but Millie stopped her. 

-Alright listen you little asshole, don't make rip all your nails off, because I will., threatened Lilia.

-Ohhhh, I get it now! You're a dyke!, he said laughing. 

-I SWEAR TO-,tried Lilia.

-Shut up!, interrupted Millie. 

Lilia turned around looked at Millie with an eyebrow raised. 

- Did you just-, tried Lilia again.

-Just shut up and listen.,repeated Millie. 

Everyone exchanged confused looks. 

-Where's that coming from?, asked Sabrina.

-Where's what coming from?, asked Sadie.

Millie walked up to a wall. As the bulding was being built before all the zombies, nothing was finished. Except for one wall. Millie looked closely and could smell that it was new, and the concrete was still wet. She looked around, finding a huge hammer. Sabrina joined her and grabbed a similar one. Before anyone could question what they were doing, Millie hit the wall, followed by Sabrina. After a few more hits, a hole was formed in the wall. Sabrina handed Millie a flashlight without being asked to. Millie took it and shined some light in the hole.

-Uhhh Lilia, get over here.,said Sabrina.

Lilia walked up to them, Millie handed her the light and as she looked through the hole, she could see her girlfriend, crying and hitting the wall with her feet.

-Jill! It's me! We're here, okay? We're gonna get you out of there. Uhhh, Peyton, Caleb and Sadie, we need muscles over here., ordered Lilia.

The three of them ran up to the wall, took the hammers that were laying around and strated to the wall as hard as possible, literally tearing that wall down. Once the hole was big enough, Lilia climbed in it, not being able to wait. Jillian had her hands tied and her mouth with tape. Lilia helped her up, but couldn't walk that way. Sadie saw that and helped them out of that literal hell hole. Lilia thanked her with a quick nod. Once they climbed out of the wall., Lilia undid the rope and took the tape off her mouth, then hugged ery tightly. 

-I thought I lost you., whispered Jillian.

-I'm right here Jill. And I'm not going anywhere again without you.,confirmed Lilia.

Lilai just went ahead and kissed her girlfriend softly, and pulling her closer. Once she pulled away, she wiped Jillian's tears away.

-You're safe now, okay?, said Lilia.

 Jillian nodded but then saw Dacre smirking at her.

-Can we go home? Please?, said the girl with her voice breaking.

Lilia noticed Dacre's look and Jillian's reaction to it. She asked Caleb and Corey to take her girlfriend out to their van. Once Jillian was out of sight, Lilia didn't think twice before grabbing a rifle, shooting all of Dacre's friends, one after the other. While a few were immediately dead on the spot, while some were on the floor groaning. Dacre looked around, seeing the horror around him, and looked back at Lilia.

-Oh no, don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you. I have other plans for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: HELLO AND HERE ANOTHER UPDATE, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS, LOVE YOU OKAY BYE NOW, ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS A MESS, SO ENJOY THE MESS