XCIX

Millie sat next to Olivia against the wall, waiting for Sadie to wake up. It's only been an hour, but it felt like days.

-What if she doesn't wake up?, sighed Millie.

-She will. She's strong., replied Olivia.

-But-, tried Millie.

-Listen, when we were back at the orphanage, Sadie was worried sick about you and was reacting the same way as you are right now, but look, you are fine. So she will be fine as well. She will be okay and she will wake up., said the older brunette.

-Thanks Liv. I'm glad that I have a friend like you., smiled the younger girl looking at her.

-You know, you gave me hope. You made me more confident in only a few days. You made me feel safe. You did so much for me. I am just so grateful for you. So don't thank me, because I should be thanking you for everything., admitted Olivia.

-You don't need to thank me for anything., chuckled Millie.

-I do. I even have to thank you for Tess., replied the older girl.

-What do you mean?, frowned the other brunette.

-Oh, Sadie never told you?, wondered Olivia.

-Told me what?, asked Millie confused.

-That I had a crush on you?, chuckled the older brunette.

-You had a crush on me?, frowned Millie.

-Yes., nodded Olivia.

-Why?, asked the younger girl.

-What do you mean why? I just did, that's all. And it's thanks to you that I started accepting who I am and that I'm with Tess now., smiled Olivia.

-Oh. Okay, well I'm glad I helped., chuckled Millie.

Suddenly, they heard Sadie groan. Millie immediately got up to check on her, followed by Olivia.

-Sades?, asked the younger brunette.

-Should I call Lilia?, wondered Olivia looking at Millie.

-Not yet. Look, she's sweating so much. I think she might have fever. Okay, yeah, go get Lilia while I put a cold wet towel on her forehead., nodded Millie.

-Okay, I'll be right back., replied Olivia.

Millie grabbed a towel by the sink and put cold water on it, and then placing it on Sadie's forehead very gently.

-Millie?, whispered Sadie.

-Yes, I'm here., replied the brunette.

Hearing that made the redhead smile lightly, her eyes still closed.

-Can I-...water please?, tried the redhead.

-Yes, of course. I'll get you water., nodded Millie.

-Millie?, asked Sadie again.

-Yes my love?, frowned the brunette.

-Stay., whispered the older girl.

-But I need to get you water., chuckled Millie.

-Stay. Please., repeated Sadie opening her eyes lightly.

-Okay. Okay. I'll ask Olivia to bring you some water., replied the brunette.

-Mmm, Olivia. I like Olivia. Olivia is nice., said the redhead.

-Yes, she is. She went to get Lilia., replied Millie amused by her girlfriend's reaction.