LXXXIV

Tess followed her down to the main room where the party was. As Sadie opened the door for her, the girls immediately walked up to them surprised.

-Why is she down here?, asked Millie frowning.

-I'll tell you later, just let her enjoy this. We all need this., said Sadie softly, kissing her forehead and walking away with her joining Noah and Finn.

-So no more being a prisoner?, asked Olivia curiously.

-More or less, yeah. I'm allowed to leave my room during the day but I always need to be accompanied by someone., replied Tess shyly.

-I'm that someone., smiled the younger brunette.

-I mean, if you want to. You don't have to. It's okay if you don't want to, I wouldn't blame you., shrugged the other girl.

-I want to. I do. Unless you want someone else?, smirked Olivia looking her in the eyes.

-No! Uh, I mean, no, I want you. I mean, I want you to be the one who keeps me company., struggled the older girl.

-You're cute when you panic., smirked the younger brunette.

-What? I'm-I'm not. Shut up., replied Tess hitting her arm playfully.

-Oh yes, you are. Now before you start arguing back, know that I am extremely stubborn and will not let you win. So don't waste your time and just accept it, darling., explained Olivia confidently.

-I-...Yeah I don't know what to say. Or how to react., replied the older brunette.

-You don't have to say or do anything. Let's just enjoy tonight and party a bit., said Olivia grabbing Tess' hand gently dragging her through the dancing kids.

-I'm not allowed to drink. Sadie's rule., pouted Tess.

-We can have fun without drinking., shrugged the younger girl.

-Wait, before we start doing anything, I just want to say thank you., thanked the girl shyly.

-For what?, frowned the brunette.

-Everything. Thanks to you, I opened up to Sadie and now I get some more freedom. And I mean, without you, Sadie would have killed me for escaping. But you made her listen. You made her give me a chance to start over and explain my side of the story. So yeah, thank you. And, well, you kinda snapped me out of that Sadie obsession I was drowning in. Oh and for putting the cold towel on my hands as well. Thank you for simply caring and taking care of me when no one would even look at me or talk to me or let me talk., rambled Tess.

-Tess, you deserve a second chance just like everyone. I just had to calm Sadie down and show her that not all of it was your fault. And that you actually care about her and never meant to hurt. And come on, let's be honest, she's a total softie, so I just needed to get that side of her instead of her tough hardcore side that she likes to put up., replied Olivia smiling.

-Just accept my thank you's and give yourself some credit for helping me and literally everyone you've probably ever met., pouted Tess trying to convince her new friend.

-Okay, okay. I accept your thank you's. You're welcome. Now, can we go and have some fun or do you wanna stay here and have some deep talks?, wondered the other brunette.

-Yeah, okay, let's go have some fun., nodded Tess as she let Olivia lead her away from the crowd.

Millie handed them some root beers smiling. Tess shyly accepted it and thanked her quickly. She then followed Olivia to a quiet corner and they sat down on the couches.

-Alright, who's next?, asked Gaten looking around sitting across the girls.

-What are you playing?, asked Millie as she sat down next to Olivia.