CI

Lilia had been sitting on the floor for over two hours when she heard Sadie groan. She got up immediately and checked on her best friend. The redhead had woken up and was trying to sit up. The blonde girl remembered the medis and grabbed them, handing them to Sadie, who was still half asleep.

-Lilia?, frowned the redhead.

-Yes, it's me. Here, swallow this., replied the younger girl.

Sadie looked down and observed the pill in front of her.

-What is it for?, asked Sadie.

-To ease your pain., smiled Lilia softly, handing her a cup of water.

-Thank you., said the older girl grabbing the pill, putting it in her mouth and drinking some water, swallowing all of it.

-Now try to rest some more., suggested the blonde girl.

-I'm not tired., replied Sadie after swallowing.

-Please just rest., sighed Lilia.

Then it was Millie turn to move, hearing the voices. She opened her eyes, seeing her girlfriend sitting.

-You're awake., smiled the brunette relieved.

-Hi., replied the redhead looking down at her girlfriend.

-I made her take her meds. The pain will go away in a few moments and she'll have to take another at 4pm., explained Lilia as Millie turned around feeling another presence.

-Thank you, Lilia. I appreciate everything you've done for her., smiled Millie.

-Don't thank me. I just did what every human being would do. After all, I wasn't going to let my best friend die. I need her annoying ass., chuckled Lilia.

-Hey! I'm not annoying., pouted the redhead.

-Yeah you are., replied Millie and Lilia in union.

-Yeah, I am., admitted Sadie.

Millie placed a soft kiss on her cheek, then turned around to Lilia.

-How long have you been here for?, wondered the brunette.

-I arrived like two hours ago, releasing Olivia from her post. I just sat here, waiting for you guys to wake up., shrugged the younger girl.

-Oh, okay. Well, no need to wait anymore. You can go and do whatever you want. I'm sure Jillian misses you. And again, thank you for everything, Lilia., smiled Millie.

-Alright. And stop thanking or I'll start thanking you for saving Jillian twice and saving me from Uriah weeks ago., replied the blonde girl.

-Okay, okay. Now off you go., chuckled the brunette.

-See you later. If you need anything, I'm here., smiled Lilia as she opened the door and walked away, closing the door behind her.

Sadie was sitting there, lifting her shirt and looking at her wound. Millie turned around to face her and sighed.

-Are you okay?, asked the younger girl.

-Yeah. Feels weird. But I'm okay., nodded the redhead.

-I'm sorry she shot you. I mean, I should have done something to stop her. I should have disarmed her o-or tie her up, or I don't know. I should have simply done something to prevent you from getting hurt and-, rambled Millie finally letting some emotions out.

-Hey, hey. Stop. It's not your fault. Look at me. You didn't do anything wrong. You were there by my side supporting me and that was all I needed. It's not your fault that she shot me. You couldn't have stopped it. It happened and it's in the past. I'm okay. You're okay. And that's what matters. Okay?, replied Sadie putting her hand on Millie's shoulder, looking her in the eyes.

-I guess. I just hate that you got hurt. I felt helpless, like there's nothing I could do to stop you from hurting. And I hated that. I still do., sighed the brunette.

-Millie, look at me and repeat what I say; It is not my fault., said the older girl seriously.

-Sadie, I-, tried Millie being stubborn.

-No, no. Say it., replied Sadie.

-It is not my fault., sighed the brunette.

-Good girl., smiled the redhead.

Millie blushed, remembering what she had said to Sadie as she ordered her to drink her water a few hours back, thinking she wouldn't remember it, because of the fever.

-So you remember that..., concluded the brunette.

-I remember everything my love. And yes, you were right. I sounded drunk., chuckled Sadie.

-Oh, okay. Well, uhm, alright., replied Millie not knowing what to say.

-Can we go for a walk? I've been laying here for hours, I need some fresh air., asked the older girl.

-Yeah, okay., nodded the brunette getting out of bed and helping her girlfriend up.

Sadie groaned but kept moving, until she was finally standing. Together, they walked out of the room, Sadie leaning on her girlfriend and Millie simply helping her walk, hoping it wouldn't hurt her. As they got out of the building, they both couldn't but smile as they saw their people and the teenagers that had been in the camp working and talking together. Some were explaining others how to plant some seeds, some were being trained by Paris and shown how to shoot guns. They were all working and living in harmony. Millie smirked when she saw Lilia and Jillian sneak away into a building. Sadie watched Tess smiling, hugging Olivia and talking to Sabrina.

-Should we walk around the lake?, suggested the brunette.

-Yeah, that sounds peaceful., smiled Sadie.

-Alright. Let's go., replied Millie walking away with Sadie.

Both girls enjoyed the silence as they walked by the lake, simply being content with each other's company. Millie felt relieved to see her girlfriend walking and enjoying life. She had been very afraid when she got shot. She could have died. Millie would be alone again. They promised to never leave each other and they both meant it. Millie saw a bench and walked towards it with Sadie. The redhead smiled and sat down next to her girlfriend who helped her sit down. The brunette put her head against Sadie's shoulder, sighing and looking at the nature around them. Sadie put her arm around the younger girl, feeling at peace. They stayed that way for god knows how long. Now let's check on the others, shall we?

————————————————————————
A/N: hiii, sorry i haven't updated. I took a little break from wattpad lol. hope you understand. anyways, enjoy this little filler chapter, but as promised, you'll get some Jilia content and Tivia. just be patience please!