XXXIII

-Does this look anything like them?, asked Caleb wanting to be sure that his drawing looked just like the bullies.

Millie grabbed the drawing, nodded at the two boys. She then took Mia's sketch and clenched her jaw. She saw those images all over again. Mia on top of her. Cold blade on Millie's chest. Mia's teeth on her stomach, while Millie was trying to break free. Wait. That's new. She focused trying to remember more. She could feel Mia's hand going up. Her body shivered as she could feel her touching her breasts. Her hand continued and went up to her neck. Millie felt the pressure. Mia strangled Millie? Not to death obviously. Next image was Mia going down, pulling down Millie's pants. And panties? She did it again? How could Millie have forgotten that Mia had basically raped her again. Mia's head disappeared, and the brunette felt her going down on her- Millie gasped as Sadie shook her lightly.

-Hey, breathe. It's okay. You're okay. Breathe., said the redhead softly as Millie came back to herself.

Millie looked up and nodded at Caleb giving him the drawing back. But she was out of breath, her vision getting blurry. Sadie asked the boy to leave them and to get Lilia to change Millie's hand and put some alcohol on her chest. Once the door closed, Sadie looked at her girlfriend who was staring at the wall blankly, lost in her thoughts.

-Talk to me., whispered the older teenager.

Millie head shot up and she looked at her girlfriend. She gulped and nodded.

-She...I can remember some new stuff. I can see her...feel her going down on me, you know like-, started Millie.

-Yeah, I know what you mean., replied Sadie.

-And her hand playing with my-...my breasts w-while I was trying to break free from some cold metal chains. She-She strangled me a-and I can see her pulling my pants down a-and I feel helpless and hopeless and desperate for it to be over., continued the brunette her body starting to tremble as she talked.

-She's going to pay for it Mills. I promise. I'll take care of her., promised the redhead.

-No., replied Millie.

-Yes. She has to suffer Millie-, tried Sadie.

-No, Sades, I want to make her pay. I want her to feel what I felt. I want her to beg me to stop hurting her. No I'm not going to do what she did to me, I'm not a rapist, if I'd do that, I'd be no better than her. But I have some ideas in mind. She's gonna pay for it, trust me. But I want to be the one doing it. Not you. Not anyone., explained Millie gaining some of her confidence back. 

-Okay. But we're gonna catch her together, alright?,nodded the redhead.

-Yes, of course., replied the younger girl.

-Now, what I'm about to ask is not going to be easy for you, but could you maybe try to remember any details of the place where they kept you?, asked Sadie caressing Millie's hand softly.

Millie nodded and closed her eyes, focusing on the images she had already seen and the feelings she had already felt. Mia. On top of her. But next to Mia's face. Behind Mia. A huge window. Jason with the corpse. Behind him. A drawing. A fox? Are they kidding? Millie opened her eyes again. 

-My old school's sport hall. They literally took me back to where it happened., scoffed the brunette

Sadie got up, followed by Millie and just went downstairs where everyone was already gearing up, getting ready to chase some asshole. Sadie asked them to circle around.

-Alright listen. We don't kill them once we see them. Our mission is to kidnap them. All of them-, started Sadie.

-Kill Jason and Philip. I just want Mia., interrupted Millie.

-You heard her. Okay so no killing the girl, only the boys. Jillian and Lilia, you stay in the car. Caleb and Gaten, you will circle the building and then Millie and I who will go inside. Finn and Noah will stay here with the girls and the dog. Now, I don't want anyone alone. Never go separate ways. Anywhere you go, your partner follows, anywhere they go, you follow. Got it?, ordered the leader.

Everyone nodded, taking their stuff and getting ready to leave. Millie stopped her girlfriend.

-Hm?, asked Sadie grabbing her rifle and hiding her knife in her boot.

-You're hot when you order people around., whispered Millie walking past her.

Sadie blushed, not expecting such a comment from her girlfriend. Millie giggled and walked away with Gaten and Caleb. Sadie shook her head smiling like an idiot. Once everyone in the car, Millie started looking around, trying to calm down. Everyone clearly noticed it, but only Sadie would be able to calm her down, so she slowly moved closer to Millie and put an arm around her. Millie sighed and nodded as a thank you. She leaned her head against Sadie, closing her eyes as she smelled that familiar scent of her girlfriend. She missed her. Even if they were apart for just 18 hours, she missed her. 18 hours. How could Millie have erased 18 hours out of her memory? Maybe the constant exhaustion due to being hurt and forced and strangled. Her brain had probably deleted all of it for Millie not to cope with it. But here she was, still thinking about it. Overthinking everything she could have possibly done to escape. Feeling guilty for leaving the group and putting herself in that situation. It was all her fault after all. It was on her. All her pain and suffering was her fault. She shouldn't have left and lied about it. Suddenly the car stopped, and she opened her eyes.

-We're here., whispered Sadie.

Millie nodded and straightened herself. She was about to face her bullies and rapist. She couldn't wait to get her sweet revenge. Make Mia suffer. Make her scream out of pain. She wanted her to feel as helpless and hopeless as Millie had felt. But would hurting Mia change the past?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: a small filler chapter.