XXXII

Then, the door flew open. Corey had a knife against his throat. Suddenly a redhead appeared. Sadie. The redhead looked at her girlfriend and then at her upper body. What she then noticed is Rowan holding Millie's hand.

-Is this some kind of joke? You're- You're cheating on me?, asked Sadie her voice breaking.

-What? No Sades, this is not what it looks like. Just put the knife down. Please., pleaded Millie taking a step forward.

-You said you were going to the bathroom. You've been gone for 18 hours Millie. 18 hours!, yelled the redhead.

-I c-can explain. Sadie please. Just let him go., continued the brunette.

-Why should I do that? For him to give you another hicky? You freak out every time I touch your skin, but here you are, shirtless, full of hickies. So tell me Millie, why should I do that?, screamed Sadie slowly putting more pressure on the knife.

-Because he saved me from being eaten alive!, countered the brunette.

-Zombies?, asked Sadie frowning.

-A savage wolf. Do I need to show you my hand which it bit or do you believe me?, asked Millie obviously pissed.

Sadie let go of Corey, even though she was still confused.

-Okay but how do you that explain that?, replied the redhead. 

-Can I talk to you? A-alone?, asked Millie letting go of Rowan's hand.

Sadie nodded and walked out of the hotel room. She leaned against a wall as Millie closed the door apologizing to Corey. She turned around facing Sadie.

-Don't want to put your shirt on?, asked Sadie sassily.

-No. Just listen for once, before you start accusing me of whatever., replied Millie obviously pissed by those accusations.

Sadie nodded raising her eyebrows, noticing that Millie was hurt.

-Ok. So, yes I lied when I said that I needed to go to the bathroom. I left. I needed some time alone, so I thought I could go loot. When I reached the building I wanted to go in, I heard a noise, a meowing. I followed the noise. But it...it was a trap. Next thing I know my high school bullies show up and knock me out and- and... I don't know what they did to me Sadie. I don't remember any of it. I don't know. I woke up in a forest, hands tied, a wolf chasing me. It was full of rage and anger. I tried to- to fight it off, but it b-bit my hand as I fell and hurt my arm. Then Corey showed up and shot the wolf dead. I then fainted and woke up here. When I tried to rest, I had images, flashes. I could see...I could see one of the bullies on top of me a-and she carved this a-and gave me those hickies, while another bully was full on fucking a corpse. I-I know how crazy it sounds S-Sadie, but I swear that all of it...all of it is the truth. I would never cheat on. I love you. I-...I love you, Sadie., told Millie her voice shaking as tears started to form in her eyes.

-Mills..., started Sadie but she couldn't find the right words.

Sadie just went ahead and hugged Millie very tightly, as the younger girl broke down in her arms.  Seeing her girlfriend like this broke her heart. How could you even have thought that Millie would cheat on her? She was furious at herself. And those bullies. She is going to find them. She is going to end them. Every single one of them. But first she needed to get Millie home. She needed to be patient and be there for Millie. 

-Let's get you home, yeah?, asked Sadie but not pulling away.

Millie nodded against Sadie's chest where she was burying her head in. The door of the hotel room opened with Corey and Rowan with their hands up.