XCII

-You're an adult., frowned Millie seeing them without masks.

-Yeah, I am. Why do you sound so surprised?, chuckled the woman.

-Every adult we've come across since this started has tried to kill us., shrugged the brunette.

-We're not going to hurt you. Our only goal is to keep you safe., smiled the woman.

-What's your name?, asked a teenage boy.

-I'm Sadie., said the redhead.

-And you are?, asked the same boy eyeing Millie with a shy smile.

-I'm Millie, her girlfriend., smiled the brunette.

-Oh. Nice. Cool., replied the boy.

-I'm Winona. The grumpy driver is David. This is Louis and Paris., said the woman finally revealing their names.

-Nice to meet you., smiled Paris.

-Sorry for the arm thing., apologized Millie. 

-All good, don't worry., replied Louis shrugging.

-We're almost there., said the man driving the car.

-Alright. Paris, show them around. Louis, get their room ready., ordered the woman.

-Are you the boss?, wondered Sadie.

-Of course., smiled Winona.

-Nice. I like that., replied Millie.

David stopped the van and they got out of it. Paris walke away with the girls. The older girl held the building's door open for them.

-Okay, so, we have different groups of people. We have those who work on the fields, they're green because, well, the fields. Then there's those who cook and prepare the food, they're red because...I actually don't know why. Then there's the blue ones, who work on eerything that has to do with technology. The blacks are those who keep us save, I'm their boss and then there's the nerds, who plan stuff with David and Winona., smiled the older girl as she walked through the building explaining how everything works.

-So you're the boss of protection?, frowned Millie.

-Yes, I am. We could use someone like you. They way you handled Louis back there was pretty impressive., suggested Paris.

-I think Sadie would be better for that job, she's really good at aiming and she's really athletic. I'm more of a nerd who likes to plan strategic things., smiled the brunette.

-You're good at aiming?, wondered Paris directing her attention to Sadie.

-I'm alright I guess., shurgged the redhead.

-Okay, let's test that., suggested the older brunette as she kept walking and went out of the building walking towards the forest.

-Where are we going?, wondered MIllie following the girl.

-We're gonna test her aiming skills. We have a shooting range over here., replied the older girl.

-Oh, okay., replied Millie looking around and checking for cameras wondering if Rowan had already seen that they arrived at the camp.

-Okay, both of you take a gun that you can choose and then just go for it., said Paris stepping aside.

Millie grabbed a 9mm pistol, yet Sadie took a rifle, M16 to be precise. She checked for the bullets and the got ready to shoot.

-Sadie, you can start., said Millie waiting for her girlfriend to shoot.

-Okay., replied the redhead.