XCVIII

Suddenly, there gun shot.

Everyone ducked and hid behind the tent. The shots stopped.

-I know you're here!, yelled Winona.

No one replied, Sadie looked through a bullet hole, seeing Winona and some guards. But she had someone. Paris.

-If you don't show yourself, I will shoot her. Do you really want her to die?, asked the woman.

-Sadie, use me., whispered Noah.

-Huh?, said Millie.

-Okay. Come here., replied Sadie as Noah joined her.

-Don't shoot her, okay?, said the boy.

-I won't shoot her., nodded the redhead.

-Okay, I'm ready., sighed Noah.

Sadie nodded and grabbed Noah by his arm, getting up and showed themselves. She pointed her gun against Noah's temple. Millie tried to stop her but Olivia stopped her from stopping Sadie.

-What are you doing?, whisper-yelled Millie.

-Winona is his mother. She's using Noah to get to her. Let her., explained the older brunette.

-Winona is his mother?, frowned Millie.

-Yes. She wouldn't let him get hurt so he agreed to let us use him against her., explained Olivia quickly.

As they were talking, Winona had her mouth open, seeing her son for the first time in months.

-Mom?, said the boy.

-Noah. You're alive., smiled the mother.

-Mom I'm scared., lied Noah.

-You'll be okay. I got you., said Winona.

-Let Paris go, and I'll let your son go., ordered Sadie calmly.

-How do I know that you'll do it?, frowned the woman.

-I guess you'll have to trust my word. Unless you want to say goodbye to him?, smiled the redhead.

-No. No., replied Winona quickly, letting go of Paris who ran towards them.

Sadie smiled and put the gun away.

-Thanks., said the redhead.

-Now give me Noah., ordered Winona.

-I would, but I don't think he'd want that., shrugged the redhead.

-What?, frowned the woman.

-How could you hurt them like that, mom? How could you do all of this?, scoffed Noah.

-I don't...I...Get them!, yelled Winona ordering David and the guards to take them.

-Now before you do that, let's think for a moment. Who is stopping you from saying no? I mean, they don't have your loved ones anymore. You can stand up for yourselves and stop them from hurting anyone., suggested Millie quickly as she joined Sadie, showing herself.

The teenagers on Winona's side seemed to be having inner debates. As one took a step towards them, David grabbed his gun and shot him in the head.

-You really think you can win this?, scoffed the man.

-Yeah, we're pretty sure., smiled Millie as she pointing her gun at him and shot him in the foot and then right in the palm of his hand.

Winona tried to turn around and escape, but teenagers stopped her. Sadie walked up to her, smiled, and punched her really hard.