XCV

Wait what?, asked Millie confused.

-Yes ma'am., nodded Charlie as he grabbed Millie's arm and started dragging her out the door. 

Charlie might be small, but he's strong. Millie tried to fight back, obviously, but he was holding her with such force that it was in vain. They walked down some stairs, Millie seeing many teenagers down there. Charlie pushed her in there, making her fall.

-I'm sorry., sighed the older boy as he left and locked the door.

Millie looked around the room, seeing many skinny teenagers, clearly afraid.

-What is this?, frowned the brunette.

No one replied. As Millie got up to walk up to a group of teenagers, they backed off against a wall.

-Woah there. I'm not here to hurt you., said Millie.

-That's what the last girl said, yet she was working for them and she took our friend away to use him as bait for zombies!, yelled a girl.

-Wait what? They do what?, scoffed the brunette walked back to the door and banging on it.

-You should be ashamed of yourselves! What is wrong with you people! Sacrificing someone to get zombies attention! Are you crazy! I swear, Winona, when I get out of this hellhole, I will take care of you personally!, screamed Millie as she kept banging on the door.

-Can p-please stop screaming?, said a young shy girl.

She reminded Millie of Ava, but also of a young Paris. The brunette turned around to face the girl.

-How long have you been here?, wondered Millie.

-I don't know., shrugged the little girl.

-2 weeks., replied a boy.

-All of you?, frowned Millie.

-No, many have been here for longer., sighed another girl.

-Stop talking to her! She could be one of them!, yelled the same person as earlier.

-I'm not, I promise., replied the brunette.

-Millie?, said a voice. 

The brunette turned around only to see someone familiar. She had seen her before. It was one of the kids that they had saved. And she got bullied by the girls that Olivia had tried to stop. Sofia.

-Sofia?, smiled the brunette.

-Yeah. What are you doing here?, frowned the older girl.

-It's a long story., replied Millie.

-You know her, Sof?, frowned a girl.

-Yes, she is one of the leader of the people who saved me and many other teenagers., explained Sofia.

-Oh really? Wow, okay. But how are you here now? You manage to free them from the government but not from this place?, frowned a girl that looked a lot like Sofia, probably her sister.

-We didn't know that anyone was being held captive here. I mean, we came here to maybe settle down here in the camp alongside the other who already live her. As Sadie walked back with the guys to get the others, Winona sent me down here. We didn't know that they were some evil assholes., explained Millie.

-Hey! Don't call them assholes., replied a boy.

-Do you prefer dickheads?, suggested the brunette.

-It's not their fault. Winona and David are making them do all of this. They let us settle in, they let people get close and then they use that to their advantage. For example, I was put here because my brother stole some carrots, because he was hungry. So they used me to punish him. I've been down here for 3 weeks. Or they make them believe that we're dead and they come down here with some screen to project the cameras so we see them suffer, thinking that we're dead. Everyone is scared to do or say something wrong. Charlie, the dude who brought you down here, he's my brother. This is their way of punishing him. He has to bring people down here and leave me behind every time. Like I said, it's not their fault, it's Winona and David., explained a young boy avoiding everyone's gaze.