LVI

Sadie walked to the main room followed by her girlfriend. Jillian and Lilia were hugging and whispering things to each other, while Rowan was talking to Sabrina.

-Lilia., smiled the redhead.

Lilia pulled away from the hug and turned around, seeing her best friend smiling and tears in her eyes.

-Sadie., sighed the blonde girl in relief. 

The redhead basically ran up to her, hugging her and lifting her up while hugging her, making her giggle. Jillian looked up and saw Millie smiling seeing that. The brunette then noticed Jillian stare and walked up to her hugging her without hesitation.

-I missed you, Jill., whispered the younger girl.

-I missed you, newby., chuckled the curly head.

-Can I get some of that?, asked Sadie after pulling away from Lilia.

-Come here, boss., chuckled Jillian opening her arms to hug Sadie.

Sadie walked up to her and pulled her in a warm embrace.

-They got you too, huh?, said Sadie quietly but loud enough for Jillian to hear.

-Yeah, when we went to save your ass., chuckled the older girl.

-Oh. I'm so sorry Jill., apologized the redhead.

-What? No, no, don't apologize. It's not your fault. Those assholes kidnapped you, and we did everything we had to do to save you. I couldn't let you die., scoffed the older girl.

-You got hurt because of me, you could have died because of me., frowned Sadie pulling away and looking Jillian in the eyes.

-Sadie, I would do anything to keep you safe. You gave me a second chance to life. I owe you., replied Jillian shaking her head.

-Gather around people! We got some work to do. And by work to do, I mean people to kill. I want those assholes to burn in hell. Literally. Rowan, are these gloves hackable?, said Millie throwing the gloves she got from the soldiers that make it possible to use open doors and use guns.

-Everything with programmation is hackable Millie., chuckled the brunette.

-Okay, then is it possible to overheat them all at the same time?, asked the younger girl.

-Overheat? I mean, sure, but it would probably burn their hands to the point that they could just fall off..., said Rowan as she got lost in her thoughts.

-Mhm, that's the point., smiled Millie and she looked up at the group and then at Sadie.

-Unless you want to take over, Sades., suggested the younger brunette.

-No, your idea seems prefect. Now, I just want to say, I'm glad you all took the orders from me Millie while I was absent, you respect her and you trust her which is great. So, as long as we're both here, you take orders from both of us. She has just as much authority and power as me. Of course I'm only talking about my group, don't worry Sabrina., said Sadie looking around at everyone.

-Oh no no, if they all agree, you're the boss hottie. I mean, I like being in charge but after all these weeks, the responsibility was a bit overwhelming at times. You're my leader now., admitted the blonde girl looking at her friends who were all nodding except for Corey who had been avoiding Sadie's gaze.

-Does that mean that we're all just a big family now?, asked Noah excited as he grabbed Ava in his arms and hugged her.

-Yes, you could say that., chuckled Sabrina.

-Alright, then Rowan, get working on the gloves, Peyton and Finn, I need you to start preparing our weapons. Jillian and Lilia, we need more food so you'll take Caleb and Sabrina with you and go loot, but not too far away. Noah and Gaten, you stay here with the kids and maybe give them a shower, little monkey is starting to smell like one. I'M JOKING AVA! Millie, you stay here with Rowan and you keep us updated. Corey, could you please come with me, I need your help., ordered the redhead as the people started leaving and doing as told.

Jillian and Lilia grabbed their backpacks and left with Caleb and Sabrina, while Finn and Peyton went to the weapons room. Noah and Gaten took the kids upstairs and Millie sat down next to Rowan who had already started typing. Corey just stood there, seeing everyone leave.

-Come on, follow me., smiled Sadie as she was about to grab Corey's hand.

-N-No. Not alone., frowned the skinny boy.

-You don't want to be alone with me?, asked the redhead.

-No., replied Corey.

-Okay, then let's just sits down there on the couch. Millie and Rowan are right here., suggested the younger girl.

-Okay., nodded the boy walking up to the couch and sitting down joined by Sadie.

-I just want to talk about what happened., explained the redhead.

Corey nodded but didn't say a word.

-Ok. So. Uh, as you noticed, they took over me many times and making me do certain things and literally telling me to murder every single one of you. When I came across you in the hallway, I couldn't see you or hear you. I could only feel your hand on my arm. Then I couldn't feel anything and they took over completely, shutting me out and making it impossible for me to control my body., explained Sadie as she looked him in the eyes.

-Y-You hurt me. How do you know if you didn't see or hear?, asked the boy frowning.

-Because, after Rowan brought me back to my complete normal self, I started remembering everything. From hurting Millie on her neck (points at Millie's neck), to hurting you with a knife. As you were running from me, I managed to take a bit control of myself, enough from stopping me to kill you, but not from hurting you. I'm sorry that I did that to you. I truly am sorry, Corey., apologized the redhead again.

-Ok. I understand. You didn't do it. They did. Millie is going to hurt them now. I aim not angry at you. I'm sorry I blamed you., nodded the older boy as he looked around the room.

-Are you still scared of me., asked Sadie.

-They did it., said Corey while shaking his head no.

-Ok. Good. Now would you please go help Finn and Peyton?, asked the redhead as she got up from the couch.

-Wait. (stands up) Hug?, asked the older boy shyly.

Sadie chuckled and pulled him into a warm embrace, making Corey smile, which was very rare. 

-It works!, said Millie pointing at the gloves burning next to her.

-Alright. Well, we will get ready to enter their base to release all those held against their will and free them., said Sadie as she pulled away from the hug.

-We don't have enough space for all of them here., frowned Millie.

-Those who want to stay with us will be put in the other wing of this old orphanage, it's bigger than this one. The others, we'll let them go and do their lives as they please., smiled the redhead as she walked up to her hug her girlfriend from behind.

-Corey, tell Finn and Peyton that they got 2 hours. We will be going to that base today at exactly 2pm., ordered the younger girl as Corey left the room.

-I'll tell the rest over the comms., said Millie getting up and peck her girlfriend's lips.

Revenge is near.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: this chapter is a mess, sorry, but try to enjoy