XCIV

-Jill, you can come out. Show yourself., said Sadie looking out the window.

Jillian, Lilia, Caleb and Peyton appeared from behind some trees, armed with rifles.

-Hey., smiled Millie as they joined them.

-Are you sure it's safe?,asked Lilia a bit hesitant.

-Yes. Come in from the door., replied Sadie.

-Okay., nodded the blonde girl as they walked away from the window.

-Where's the rest of your group?, wondered the woman.

-At our building., said Millie.

-Oh okay., replied Winona.

-We'll contact them, don't worry., confirmed the redhead.

-Yes, take your time., smiled the woman.

Jillian and Lilia appeared at the door and didn't waste a second to hug their friend.

-We've only been gone for a few hours., chuckled Sadie.

-Yes but you scared us. We were worried. I'm glad that we were stubborn enough to come up here., replied Lilia as she hugged her best friend.

-We were careful just like we had promised., said Millie as Jillian pulled away.

-Yeah yeah. Where's Caleb and Peyton?, wondered the redhead.

-Oh they found a friend of Caleb when we were walking by a group of teenagers., said Lilia pulling away from Sadie and hugging Millie.

-Am I not getting a hug?, frowned Sadie at Jillian.

-You told them my story., said the younger girl.

-Jill, we had to., replied the redhead.

-It wasn't your decision to make., argued Jillian.

-Well it was either that or getting ourselves killed., said Sadie not giving in.

-Okay, fine. I guess you have a point., replied the younger girl finally hugging Sadie.

-So when are you thinking that the others should join us?, asked Lilia curiously.

-Tonight, that the people here can get some stuff ready and we could grab all of our stuff and bring it here., replied Millie pulling away from the hug and looking at Sadie who nodded as Jillian let her go.

-Okay, so we should get back and get our people., said Sadie to Winona.

-I'd rather have one of you stay here if we have any questions or something., replied the woman.

-Oh yeah, understandable. You guys go back, I'll stay here., continued Millie.

-Are you sure Mills?, frowned the redhead.

-I'm sure, Sades. I mean, we signed the contract. All we have to do is trust them, right?, smiled the younger girl.

-Yes, I guess you're right. Okay, so I get them all, while you stay here., nodded Sadie.

-Could we also get our guns back? The one Millie and I had on us?, asked the redhead as she got up.

-Oh yes, of course. But we need to talk about the rules because I don't want kids running around with guns., replied Winona.

-Yes, we'll talk about it, no worries., nodded Millie.

-Alright. Paris, give them the guns back and walk them to their building, we wouldn't want anyone to get lost., said the woman as she got up.