XXV

-Code red! I repeat, code red! The athletes clan took Jillian! Code red!

Lilia didn't think twice and ran to their wan, picking the radio up.

-Caleb?, she tried completely out of breath and panicking.

-Lilia? I'm so sorry. One moment she was there and then-, explained Caleb.

-She-...They kidnapped her?, asked the blonde girl.

-I'm sorry Lilia., replied Caleb.

-We'll be there in a few., said Lilia firmly.

Of course everyone around heard all of it. Lilia got out of the van, trying to hold back. Sadie clearly saw through her and hugged her. The best friend held back at first, but gave in and started sobbing in the redhead'd arms. While that was going on, Millie was still killing Sabrina with her eyes, while the blonde girl had her gun against Millie's forehead. Sadie groaned.

-Okay, that's enough you two! Sabrina, put the gun down, and Millie let's go. They need us., ordered the redhead.

Millie clenched her jaw, raised her hands, showing that she understood and backed off from Sabrina. The other blonde girl put her gun down, and watched Millie backing off. The brunette got in the van, followed by Sadie and Lilia and Ava. Sadie started the car, not checking if anyone was in the back of the van.

-Alright so-, tried Millie.

-What's the athletes clan?, asked Sabrina.

Sadie stopped the car turned around, seeing not only Sabrina, but her whole crew except from Rowan.

-Get out!, screamed Millie.

-Woah there buds, you really think that you don't need all the help that you can get right now?, suggested Sabrina.

-I won't ask again., replied Millie firmly.

-She's right., interrupted Sadie.

-What?, frowned her girlfriend.

-We need all the help that we could possibly find. You don't know what we're up against. Where's Rowan?, explained the redhead.

-She stayed behind with August., replied the skinny boy named Corey.

-Well, Millie, I think it's best if we let Ava here for a bit., tried Sadie.

-What? No! Not gonna happen!, replied Millie all worked up.

-Can I talk to you? Outside?, said Sadie already getting out of the van.

Millie got out as well and looked at her girlfriend. She had never seen her that worried. Millie gently grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.

-Sades?, she whispered.

-Please trust me on this, okay? Ava will be safe with Rowan. If they get their hands on Ava, it's over. Trust me Mills., explained the redhead her voice and hand shaking.

-Okay. Okay. I trust you babe. I do. If you say that it's better that way, then I agree. But what about Jacey?, replied the brunette.