XC

Olivia and Tess eventually joined the rest of the group, but not everyone was there. Only the OG groups, as in Sabrina's group and Sadie's, and well, Tess and Olivia, the newbies. Sadie saw Tess walking in with red and teary eyes, frowned and looked at Olivia who had her arm around the other brunette's waist. What had happened? Sadie shook it off and focused on the entire reunion. 

-Why are we all here?, asked Corey curiously.

-That's a good question. Okay, as some may know, two people tried kidnapping Tess and Olivia earlier this morning. Millie and I interrogated them and they spilled some stuff. Apparently, there's a place, a camp, created by two adults, a woman and a man, who try saving every kid they come across. As much as we love this place, we will not be here forever and we need adults as much as I hate admitting it. Like, what happens when someone gets pregnant? What happens when we run out of fuel? What happens when we run out supplies? Millie wants to try and guess where that camp could be. The boy we interrogated said that it had to be in the south. Any guesses?, asked the redhead after giving her little speech.

-I do, actually., said Millie looking all serious and focused.

-Oh, okay. We're listening., replied the other leader.

-Okay, so, if they have a camp, they would need resources and food. How do you get food? By planting seeds and stuff. What do you need for those seeds to grow? Water. They would need an immense amount of water, so I am guessing it's either near a lake or a river. But, they also need to be close enough to the city to get weapons and fuel for their cars. That's all I have for now., explained the younger girl looking around the group.

-There's a lake 20 minutes from here., said Olivia randomly.

-South?, asked Millie.

-If you give me a map, I could tell you., chuckled the older brunette.

-Here you go., said Rowan laying down a map.

-Thank you. Okay, so we're here and the lake is here, so yes, south., confirmed Olivia.

-Do you know your way there?, asked Sadie.

-I do. I used to go there every summer with my parents since I was 4. Best days of summer. Wait, it would make sense to have a camp there. There's the hotel right next to the lake, like you have to walk less than two minutes and you're at the lake. There's also a huge field next to the lake, where they could be planting their vegetables and stuff. This could be it., explained the younger girl looking Sadie straight in the eyes.

The redhead was acting strange towards her and she was wondering why. But that was a discussion for later.

-Okay, this is great. So, if there's an hotel, Rowan, could you maybe hack into their security system?, asked Millie immediately.

-Way ahead of you., replied Rowan already sitting at her computer.

-Okay. So, if that is the place we're looking for, we don't know if it's safe out there or if it's just a cover to experiment on kids, so Sadie and I are going to infiltrate the camp. We're gonna let them take us, and we'll make sure that they place is safe. Once we are sure, we'll tell those two adults that we have all of you back here waiting for a new home. If it isn't safe, we will get out of there and come back here, with your help if needed., explained Millie looking through the room.

-I have access., said Rowan as she kept typing.

-Show us the place., ordered Sadie.

Rowan moved aside to show them some video footage.

-Wait, what's that?, frowned Noah.

-He's right. Zoom in please., asked Millie.

-Looks like we found the right place., smiled Jillian as everyone saw some kids working in a garden/field to plant stuff.