XXIX

It was 3am. Millie was in the kitchen and grabbed an apple, being hungry but also not hungry, so she just decided for an apple. As she was eating her apple in the dark, she heard voices, but unfamiliar ones, so she quickly grabbed a knife, ready to use it. The voices were coming closer. She took one last bite and put the apple down.

-Let's get out of here, and leave these dykes, yeah?, said a female voice.

-Can't wai-, tried a male voice.

But Millie turned the lights on, pushed the male against the wall, knife on his throat.

-YO WHAT THE F**K?!, screamed the girl.

-Let me go psycho b*tch!, screamed the boy.

Emily and Luke. Millie had totally forgotten about their existence. Millie beards footsteps coming and let Luke go, not wanting to hurt him. A sleepy Noah showed up.

-What's going on?, he asked still half asleep.

-That fucking psycho bitch almost killed Luke, that's what happened!, continued Emily.

-I didn't even hurt him., replied Millie not caring.

Noah frowned and looked at all of them.

-Y'all are just weird. Go back to sleep and shut up., said the boy.

-Well apparently these two are planning on, and I quote "get out of here, and leave these dykes", said Millie glaring at Emily.

-Wait what?!, replied Noah.

-That's not- THAT'S NOT TRUE!, screamed the girl.

-I swear to go, scream one more time and it will be the last thing you'll do., threatened Noah.

-Oh, because a skinny fag like you could hurt me?, replied Emily.

-Repeat that, will ya?, asked Noah walking towards her.

-I'm not scared of you, Noah., said the girl.

Noah pushed her, making her stumble, to which Luke reacted by wanting to punch Noah, but a hand stopped him. The hand twisted his arm and punched him right in the nose.

-Get out of here. If I see you again, I will kill you. It's not a threat. It's a promise. Now leave. I will not repeat myself., threatened Sadie.

Luke and Emily didn't have to be told twice, they grabbed their stuff that they had already packed and left, yes, at 3am. Noah looked at Sadie and nodded as a thank you and left the girls to join Finn. Millie still had the knife in her hand, which the leader noticed, so she walked up to her, slowly moved her hand to Millie and took the knife.

-You will not be needing that., said Sadie almost like a whisper.

-Sadie, they-, tried Millie.

-They are gone, Mills. They're not coming back. Forget about them. The only reason I let them stay in the first place was because they had nowhere else to go. Now I just don't care anymore., explained Sadie rubbing Millie's hand gently and looking her in the eyes.

Millie could get lost in those beautiful eyes. It reminded her of the sky. Well, the sky before the zombie accidents happened. After that, the sky was in a constant grey-ish tone. The point is, those eyes were so mesmerizing, she could stare at them for an eternity. All she needed are those eyes to understand Sadie's emotions. When words can't talk, the eyes will. Millie can clearly see the passion, happiness, kindness, loyalty and love in her. Even if she's holding it back to seem tough and confident, but Millie can see right through her. Sadie is hard to read, which intrigued Millie at first, but after getting to know her better, she knows how she thinks, she knows how she reacts to certain things. She knows her. She knows her intentions. She's sure there still a child stuck in there, that's just waiting to jump out and wanting to escape.
Sadie started chuckling which brought Millie back to reality.

-I-I'm sorry, I-...we should go to sleep., said Millie trying to act cool.

-Okay my queen., replied Sadie.

But they didn't move. They were still intensely staring into each other's eyes, not giving a damn about the world. Sadie got closed, which didn't surprise Millie because she could see the fire in Sadie's eyes, the lust and desire to be close to Millie. But she wouldn't let her get it so easily. She took a step back, which Sadie notices and frowned, genuinely worried, but as she saw Millie's smirk, she knew that she didn't do anything wrong, so she went ahead and took a step closer. To which, and you guessed it, Millie took a step back, but what she didn't expect was to hit the wall. She knew that Sadie would take a step forward at any moment, so she stepped aside and ran away to their bedroom, but fully aware that she's not gonna be able to escape once in there. As she arrived in their bedroom, Sadie had already followed her. The redhead closed the door and locked it, putting the key on top of their closet, knowing Millie couldn't reach it. Millie played innocent, like a little angel. Sadie walked to her, but Millie backed off again, loving to tease her girlfriend. Sadie ran up to her and pinned her against the wall.

-Where do you think that you're going?, asked Sadie devilishly.

-I-, tried Millie but got interrupted by one of Sadie's band on her mouth.

-You don't talk. Got it?, asked Sadie.

Millie responder with a quick nod. Sadie took her hand back to Millie's wrist and pinned her against the wall. Millie couldn't help but blush. Sadie slowly leaned in, meeting Millie's lips, but pulled away as soon as Millie tried to kiss back. Millie made a mad face, upset about it. Sadie chuckled at how adorable she looked.

-How do you like getting teased, tease?, asked Sadie.

Millie made a "hmph" sound. As she least expected it, Sadie pushed Millie in their bed and got on top of her. Millie blushed once again. Sadie smirked and leaned down, kissing her collarbone and then up to meet Millie's lips. Millie then moved her hands on Sadie's hips, pulling her closer to her. Sadie pulled away and was about to start taking her shirt off, but Millie stopped her.

-No., she said in a little voice.

-You mean-, tried Sadie.

-I can't. Not yet., explained Millie.

-Okay. Okay. I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured or any-, tried the redhead once again.

-No, it's okay. You didn't. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad., said Millie avoiding Sadie's gaze.

-Mills, how many times to I have to repeat myself. I love you for you, okay? I don't care about any of this. "This" would just be a bonus. But I don't need it. I need you. I love you. Okay? So no pressure, just take as long as you need. If you time, if you need space, then I'll be patient. If you need love, I got that for you, if you need me, I'm right here., replied Sadie caressing Millie's cheek.

-Thank you babe., answered the brunette.

Sadie got off of her and laid down next to her. Millie put her head on Sadie's shoulder and hugged her girlfriend. Sadie turned to her side to face Millie and kisses her nose quickly. Millie smiled and closed her eyes. Both faded away into their dreams.

————————————————————————
A/N: this one is a little longer so enjoy- GOODNIGHT PEEPS