XLVIII

The redhead woke up in a weird and non familiar room. She sat up from the bed she was laying on and ran to the door, trying to open it. The door in question was of course locked. She ran up to the window, opened it and looked down. She wouldn't survive the fall. She needed to find a way out. She heard a key entering the lock of the door and she quickly laid down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. A brunette opened the door and walked in with a plate. The redhead closed her eyes and tried to calm her breathing. She heard the girl move an object closer to the bed. 

-I know that you're awake, we installed cameras., chuckled the teenager.

The redhead opened her eyes and looked at that unknown, yet familiar face.

-Who are you? What do you want? I need to go back., said the ginger without any emotion.

-I am Millie, I want my girlfriend back and no you're not going anywhere., replied the brunette.

-I'll help you get your girlfriend, just let me go back., pleaded the redhead.

Millie put her hand on the ginger's hand and sighed.

-Just try to get some rest., replied Millie.

-Please take your hand off. I need to go back., repeated the redhead.

-Look me in the eyes.,said the younger girl.

The redhead obeyed and looked at her.

-What's your name?, asked Millie.

-I am 2871. Resident of the F Force underground squad., replied the redhead coldly.

-Wrong., said Millie.

-What do you mean?, said the redhead frowning.

-You're Sadie Sink. An 18 year old teenager., replied the brunette.

-No. I am 2871. Reside-, tried the redhead.

-No, you are not. Look me in the eyes. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't know me. Tell me that you don't remember me. Tell me! Tell me that you're not the one I trust and love the most. Tell me that you're not the reason that I'm alive and happy, tell me! I dare you., said Millie getting up from the chair.

-I don't understand, I am 2871-, tried the ginger again.

-Look at me! And tell me you don't know who I am!, yelled the younger brunette.

The redhead looked at her, staring at her and lost in her thoughts. Her body was tense. Suddenly, tears started forming in her eyes.

-What is happening? F Force can not show any weakness or vulner-, tried the ginger.

-I know you're still in there, Sadie. I am not giving up on you., promised Millie.

The ginger looked at her hand, and grabbed it gently. She stood up, still holding Millie's hand.

-I don't not know you. I-...but I remember your touch., frowned the redhead looking at their joined hands.

-I love you, Sades. Please come back to me., begged the brunette.

The redhead was not moving, staring at their hands and rubbing Millie's hand lightly. The brunette put her hand under the redhead's chin and made her look up. She looked her in the eyes, then her eyes shifted to the ginger's lips. The redhead moved her second hand automatically to Millie's waist, looking at her arm move without being able to control it. Millie didn't waste another second and kissed her soft lips. It was a soft and innocent kiss, it happened quick. When the brunette pulled away, the redhead still had her eyes closed. She slowly opened them, looking confused and not understanding. 

-I don't...I don't understand., repeated the ginger.

-I'm gonna give you some space., whispered Millie pulling her hand away and walking to the door.

The redhead didn't move, still fazed. Something was off. Something felt so familiar.She felt like, that was her home. Not the room, no. The girl. Millie. She felt like home. Millie. Mills. Millie. Lilia. Jacey. Millie!

-Mills!, screamed Sadie.

The brunette turned around.

-I...I remember you. I remember you, Mills. I remember what happened. Uriah, our first kiss, Jacey, Mia, our date, your first time, the fire. I remember Millie! I love you! I love you! Holy fuck. Hold up. You pointed a gun at me the last time I saw you, care to explain your actions?, said Sadie.

-It's you? S-Sades?, asked Millie still not totally buying it.

-Ask me anything., suggested Sadie.

-When is my birthday?, wondered Millie.

-I...Wait, I don't know that, we've never talked about it. Hey, what kind of trap question was that babe!, chuckled Sadie.

-It's really you., whispered Millie running up to her and hugging her.

Sadie lifted her girlfriend who automatically put her legs around her waist.

-I missed you., admitted the brunette.

-Says the girl who pointed a gun against my head., provoked the redhead.

-Oh come on., chuckled Millie.

-So what happened while I was gone?, asked Sadie.

-Uhhhh, Rowan is a tech genius, I know how to leaaaaad aaaaaand...OH! Sabrina and Rowan kissed., said Millie.

-Corey owes me 10 bucks., said Sadie looking at the cameras at the corner or the room,

-You bet on them?, asked Millie.

-Maybe. Can I see them now?, wondered the redhead putting Millie down.

-Well, we prefer if you stay here for a bit. Who says that you won't go back to being that creepy machine-like person. We need to make sure that you're 100% you again., explained the brunette.

-How will you know?, asked Sadie curiously.

-We stole some of that liquid that they injected in you and Corey and Finn are studying it. Apparently they know some science stuff., answered Millie.

-Wait, what's that on your throat? I don't remember you having that, should I though?, wondered the redhead.

-Oh, it's nothing Sades., tried the younger girl.

-Millie., warned the ginger.

-It's fine., replied the brunette.

-Who did that?, asked Sadie firmly.

Yup, she is definitely back.

-You. Well not you, but your weird creepy friend., replied Millie looking down.

-I did that?, frowned the redhead.

-Yes, but it's not your fault. You were like possessed., explained the brunette. 

-I'm so sorry. I totally understand why you want me to stay here for now. Will you come and spend some time with me though?, asked Sadie.

-I'll sleep here with you and I'll be here as much as possible., promised Millie.

-Can I see Jacey?, wondered the redhead.

-Yes, I'll bring her., said the brunette.

-And Lilia too please., pleaded Sadie.

-Yes, my love., replied Millie.

-Do you know what they wanted from you?, asked the younger girl.

-Yes. My blood. I don't know why though., explained the ginger.

-Your blood...You know what, I'll go talk to the others and see what they think and we'll let you know. I love you., said Millie as she opened the door and left.

She left without locking the door.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: I know how big of a cliché it is for Sadie to snap out of it after Millie kissing her, BUT IT'S TRUE LOVE SO SHUT UP. this book is a mess anyways. K bye