XLV

Sadie got off of Sabrina and looked at her to make sure that she isn't hurt.

-Are you ok?, asked the leader genuinely worried.

-Yeah. Thanks for that., replied the blonde girl.

-Anytime., smiled Sadie.

-Both of you, shut up., whisper yelled Millie.

They could hear footsteps, so Millie told them to get behind her while pointing the gun at the only door. She tightened her grip around the gun and aimed at the door waiting for someone to open it and walk through.

-We only need the redhead alive. Boss said not to kill the others but if they were to attack, we are allowed to hurt or kill them., said a man through a radio.

Sadie frowned, but suddenly the door flew open and men with weapons and helmets and bulletproof vests walked in.

-Put the gun down!, screamed one of the men.

-You first!, screamed Jillian stepping in front of Lilia.

-Hey! You want me, right?, said Sadie walking up to Millie her hands in the air.

-Yes. Come with us and we will leave your friends alone., said a man with a different uniform.

-Okay, then stop aiming at my friends and I will turn myself in., replied the redhead.

-No! Not gonna happen!, screamed Millie grabbing Sadie's wrist.

-Millie, stop. Let me go. I'm not letting you get hurt., replied Sadie shaking her head.

-You have 10 seconds!, yelled a man.

-Sadie please., begged Jillian.

-1! 2! 3!, started the same man.

-No!, screamed Millie pulling Sadie back and pointing the gun at her temple.

-Millie what the fuck?, yelled Lilia.

-I can't let them have her.,replied Millie tears in her eyes.

-Babe, let me go. It's okay., tried Sadie.

The brunette was stubborn of course and wouldn't let go of her girlfriend. A man took out a weird gun and shot Millie on the arm. Millie fell on the floor groaning and crying. An electro shock. The men took advantage of that and grabbed Sadie disappearing through the door. After a few seconds all you could hear was Millie groaning on the floor and sobbing in Lilia's arms. The brunette pulled away, got up and grabbed the gun. She wanted to walk out but Jillian stopped her.

-Hey, hey, where are you going?, said Jillian holding her by the shoulder.

-Kill those motherfuckers., replied Millie.

-Millie we don't even know where they went-, tried Lilia.

-Actually..., said Sabrina walking up to them.

-What?, asked Jillian.

-August planted a tracker on their van., smiled the blonde girl pointing at the boy outside waving.

-How?, frowned Millie.

-Well just like your leader made the rule to bring everyone to her when you find someone, I made a rule to always place a tracker on cars and vans that show up and stop here. Before you ask, yes we have a tracker on your van., explained Sabrina not looking away from Millie.

-You...Let's follow them., said the brunette frowning.

-Millie, as much I would love to do that, we don't know what we're up against. We don't know who those men were. And we would need as many people as possible, don't you think?, replied Lilia slowly taking the gun away from her friend.