XXVII

The torture has been going on for hours now, but Millie wasn't tired, on the other hand Mia was exhausted, feeling numb. Millie had been just cutting her, hitting her, punching her, choking her and using that one torture method with the wet towel. Yet, she had some other methods in store.

-When are you done with this shit?, spit Mia.

-You really know when to shut up, do you?, asked Sadie chuckling.

-Nope. Not really, no., replied Mia sassily.

Sadie scoffed as a response. Millie had left to get something, even if Sadie didn't know what she was getting, she knew it couldn't be to play around. Shit was about to go down.

-Where's my sex toy?, asked the tied up girl smirking.

It was all it took for Sadie to lose her calm. She started punching her over and over again, to the point where a tooth flew out of Mia's mouth, but Sadie couldn't care less. She continued hitting her like it was the only thing that mattered. Like it was the only way to keep Mia's mouth shut. 

-Sadie! Hey!, screamed Millie pulling her girlfriend away in a quite roughly way.

The redhead fell on her butt, out of breath, looking at Mia with a look that could kill. Millie just put something on the floor and helped Sadie to get up.

-I'm sorry Sades, did I hurt you?, wondered the brunette.

-No, I'm okay Mills., replied Sadie smiling lightly.

Millie nodded and turned around again, looking at Mia's shaking body. She had a wound or bruise or cut in every member of her body, arms, back, neck, you name it, she has it. Millie had gotten a bottle of pure alcohol. She opened it.

-Don't d-do, please., pleaded Mia.

Millie leaned the bottle a bit, a drop falling on Mia's knee, where of course was a cut. Luckily a small one. 

-Stop! P-Please Millie, I'm begging you! Please!, begged the girl.

-Did it stop you? Hm? Did me begging stop you from sticking your fingers in me? Huh! Did it fucking stop you? No! I didn't! You would go harder and rougher!, yelled Millie.

-You liked it! It's not my fault!, replied Mia with the same tone.

Sadie knew where this was going so she put her old flannel back in Mia's mouth, making there girl shut up. Millie poured the alcohol all over Mia's body, making her groan and squirm, screaming as the alcohol landed in her wounds. Her hands fighting the ropes, trying to break free. But Millie wasn't done yet. Remember the wires? To jumpstart a car's battery? She had attached it the metal chair, right? Well, it was their turn. She grabbed a battery, turning it on. The electricity went from the battery, through the wire, through the metal of the chair and entered Mia's body, going through it as well. Not only was her body burning due to her wound and the alcohol, but electricity was going through her body. That gave Millie an idea. One cruel idea, to end it all. 

-Do we have a fire extinguisher?, asked Millie.

-Uh, yeah, it's right there. Why?, replied the redhead curiously.

-Got an idea., answered the younger girl.

Millie went to her backpack, grabbed an item and walked up to Mia. The girl was barely alive at this point, but she knew that it wasn't over. Millie moved the item up to her eyes, revealing a lighter. Mia's eyes went wide open. Now if you think right, pure alcohol + fire? Yeah, she's going to burn to death. Millie let the lighter fall on Mia's pants, making the fire go everywhere, starting to burn the girl alive. Sadie looked away, not being able to take that, which Millie noticed.

-Babe? Hey, why don't you leave for a bit? I'll call when it's over, yeah?, asked the brunette. 

-It's fine., replied Sadie gulping.

-Sades., said Millie.

Sadie sighed and nodded, leaving the door. Millie sat down against a wall, not even looking at Mia. She really just did that. She just burned a person alive. She really tortured another person to a gruesome point. What was Sadie thinking? Was Millie really crazy? She just wanted revenge. I mean, Mia was a bully and rapist after all. She deserved everything she got, yet did Sadie agree with all of the methods that she used? Did she just mess up her first healthy relationship? She had been sitting there lost in her thoughts for over 20 minutes. Mia had stopped burning and well, breathing. She didn't even look like Mia anymore. Millie stood up, took the carbonized body and carried it outside. She put it in one of those huge trashcans. As she walked back in, Sadie had already entered the room. Millie felt ashamed. 

-You must think I'm a mon-, started Millie.

-No. I don't. You did what you had to do. She would have continued to haunt you. You did the right thing Millie. This doesn't change how I feel about you, okay? I still love you so much. Like so so much., interrupted the redhead walking up to Millie.

-You sure? I went a bit too far..., replied the younger teenager.

-Millie., said Sadie taking Millie's hand in hers.

The brunette sighed, looking down still feeling ashamed. But the redhead didn't give up. She gently put her hand under Millie's chin and made her look up, meeting her teary eyes. Sadie wiped the tears away softly and leaned down, her lips meeting Millie's soft lips. Millie's tensed body calmed down, putting her hands around Sadie's waist as the older girl's hands moved up to Millie's cheeks. Sadie the slowly pulled away, putting her forehead against Millie's.

-We should go check on the others., whispered Sadie.

Millie nodded, but hugged her girlfriend.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨a/n: had to speed write the ending so sorry if it is shitty. I am tired -_-