LXXXVI

Someone kicked the door open, revealing two masked people with guns. Olivia pulled away from the kiss and immediately pulled Tess behind her. 

-Make a noise and I'll shoot you both., said a feminine voice.

-What do you want?, asked Olivia killing them with her eyes.

-We need baits for a plan, and guess what? It's your lucky day, you've been chosen. Now get up and don't make a noise and don't try anything stupid., warned the same person. 

Olivia slowly got up, one hand in the air and the other behind her, holding Tess' hand, which was shaking. 

-You don't have to do this., tried Olivia.

-Awww, are you really going to try to talk me out of it? How cute., replied the same voice sarcastically.

-Just take me, leave her alone. You don't need her., suggested the brunette still holding Tess' hand.

-No, you see, that's where you're wrong. We need both of you., replied the second person revealing a male voice.

-Wh-Why?, asked Tess with a tiny voice.

-Oh wouldn't you like to know., scoffed the masked girl.

-Yes, we would, that's why she asked., replied Olivia.

-I see we have a feisty one. Fun., said the female voice.

-Come with us. It's an order., commanded the masked boy.

-N-No., replied Tess.

-What did you say?, asked the unknown girl.

-She said no, want me to say it in Spanish? No., smirked Olivia.

-I don't think you realize that we're the ones in charge here., scoffed the boy.

-I could say the same about you., replied Sadie pointing a gun against the boy's skull, while Millie was doing the same to the girl.

-What the hell? But we sent Joe to distract you., frowned the female voice.

-He betrayed you. Looks like he's in love with someone here and it made him realize that he doesn't want to get banished or killed., shrugged Millie.

-Now, put your guns down., ordered Sadie.

-You wish., scoffed the unknown boy, shooting his shot, the bullet landing a few centimeters next to the girls.

Sadie hit his head with her pistol, making him fall unconscious, while Millie simply disarmed the unknown girl. Olivia had turned around to hug Tess and shield her with her body, but fortunately that wasn't necessary. Tess pulled away from the hug to check on Olivia, to see if she had been hurt.

-Are you okay?, asked Sadie walking up to them.

-Yeah., sighed Tess out of relief.

-No, I'm mad at them. They interrupted us. It's very rude., joked Olivia.

-You're an idiot., chuckled Tess hugging her again.

Sadie smirked but didn't say anything, leaving the two girls alone.

-Let's take these two downstairs and interrogate them., suggested Millie as Sadie dragged the boy out of the room. 

-Yes, but no torturing., replied the redhead.

-Yeah, I know., nodded Millie.

-See you guys later!, smiled Sadie but the two brunette didn't even hear her, as they were still hugging and living in their little bubble.