LXXVIII

-Get ready., said Millie as she pulled Olivia behind her.

Somebody started kicking the door brutally, so Millie had an idea.

-Sadie, give me the grenade., ordered the younger girl.

-I have 3 grenade., replied the redhead handing them to her.

-Even better. Now let's take a few steps back., said Millie as she took the ring off the grenade and rolled it up to the door.

-Protect your ears!, ordered Millie as she kept walking away from the grenade.

The moment the door opened, the grenade exploded, killing a few soldiers.

-Second incoming., smirked Millie as she threw the second grenade, killing the next numerous soldiers.

She knew they wouldn't fall for it again, so she didn't throw the third one. Unfortunately, they threw a stun grenade, making the girls' eyes hurt and losing sense of orientation. Olivia saw some figures walking through the door, so she pulled Millie and Sadie inside a room, making them fall to the ground and locking the door quickly.

-Duck!, screamed Sadie as bullets started flying through the wooden door.

The brunette did as told, but she ducked to protect the other two girls. She hugged them from the front and used her body as a shield. Fortunately, the soldier didn't know where to shoot. Unfortunately, a bullet hit Olivia's shoulder from the back, making her scream from pain. Millie instinctively hugged her and pulled her down with her, making the older girl fall on top of her. She held her close to her until the shots were over.

-Don't make a sound, maybe they'll think that we're dead., whispered Sadie as she slowly got up, helping Olivia off Millie. 

-I-It hurts., gulped the older brunette.

-It's okay. You'll be okay. Sadie, give me your flannel please., said Millie quietly making Olivia sit down.

Sadie took her flannel off, being left with a black crop top.

-Olivia, take your shirt off, I need to see the wound., ordered Millie.

Sadie's eyes widen as she realized the awkward situation Olivia was in. She had to help her though her.

-Let me take care of her., tried the redhead.

-Babe, no offense but do you remember when I fell on that screw and you didn't even know how to help me? I'm sure as hell not letting you take care of her., chuckled Millie.

-Can't I just keep my shirt on? It's not that thick., tried Olivia.

-Okay, what's going on?, frowned Millie looking at the two.

-Nothing. Do you thing. Olivia, obey please., shrugged Sadie not wanting to out Olivia.

-Okay., gulped Olivia blushing as she took her shirt off.

Fortunately Millie was sitting behind her, to look at the wound so she wouldn't see her blushing. There were shots downstairs. They needed help.

-Rowan, I need your assistance., said Sadie through the comms while Millie put Sadie's flannel around Olivia's shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding until Lilia and Maya could take a look at it.

-I'm here., replied the brunette.

-We're locked in a room, I need to know if it's safe to get out., explained the leader.

-Which room?, asked Rowan as she started searching.

-Uhm-, started Sadie.

-Top floor, room 216., said Millie through the comms quickly.

-Yes, exactly., nodded Sadie looking at Millie helping the red tomato also known as Olivia.

-There are two men outside with rifles. One on the right and one on the left., explained Rowan as she accessed the camera from the hallway.

-We need to get them away from us. Olivia got shot. We need to get her to a safe place until this is over., explained the redhead.

-I'm on my way., said Lilia through the comms.

-But you're on the ground floor with Jillian., frowned Sadie.

-No, we are working our way up. We killed the soldiers from downstairs. She'll be there in a few seconds while the others continue raiding the first floor. And this way, she'll be able to help Olivia with her wound., explained Jillian as Lilia started running.

-Seconds?, asked Millie.

-Lilia, there's to your left when you turn to the left!, warned Rowan.

The blonde girl didn't think twice and shot both men in the head with her rifle and knocking on the door where the girls were hiding.

-It's me, open up., said Lilia waiting for them to open.

-Can I put my shirt back on?, asked Olivia.

-Let Lilia take a look at it., replied Millie smiling softly at her.

-Not here. We need to move her. They know we were here and if they find those two dead in front of the door, they'll check this room for sure., said Sadie.

-She's right., nodded Lilia as Sadie let her in.

-Put your shirt back on. I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it., admitted the redhead.

-Hm?, wondered Millie.

Sadie didn't answer, grabbed Olivia's wrist after she was done putting her shirt back on and lead her out of the room, the other two girls following. Sadie kept walking, finding her way back to a familiar room.

-No., said Millie firmly.

-She'll be safe in there, Mills. I'll tie her up and she'll be okay. But this way if soldiers would try looking in this room, she'll have two people with her., replied Sadie looking Millie in the eyes.

-I hate this idea., sighed Millie.

-I know. But unless you have a better one, she's gonna stay here., said the redhead.

Both Lilia and Olivia were confused on what was going on.

-Okay. Fine. But if she gets hurt, I will kill her personally., warned the brunette.

Sadie nodded and unlocked the door.

-Let me go in first., said Sadie as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: boop hihi, don't kill yet xoxo