LXXX

The three girls walked to Tess' room in total silence, seeing all the dead soldiers as they made their way upstairs. Sadie unlocked the door, finding Lilia about to hit Tess while Olivia struggled to keep her away from the brunette who had her hands over her head to protect herself and still tied.

-Hey!, screamed Sadie making them freeze.

-Lilia, are you okay?, asked Jillian worried, walking in and hugging her girlfriend.

-This bitch was provoking me!, screamed Lilia looking at Sadie who was seemingly trying not to get angry.

-Elaborate., said the redhead clenching her jaw.

-The way she looked at me!, yelled the blonde girl.

-Sadie, I swear I didn't do anything. Please believe., pleaded Tess.

-She's manipulating you! She should have become an actress!, screamed Lilia still worked up while Jillian was desperately trying to calm her down.

-Tess., said Sadie in a warning tone.

-I-I swear!, replied the brunette.

-Liar!, tried Lilia again.

-Then what did she say?, asked Millie confused.

-She...she said that your father is dead. She also assumed that I've had it easy in life and that I was a spoiled brat!, explained the blonde girl as Jillian let go of her.

-S-Sadie., stuttered the brunette seeing the redhead not all too happy about those accusations.

Lilia didn't waste another second and threw a punch. What no one expected, especially not Lilia, was that Olivia blocked her punch, but unfortunately hurting her injured shoulder.

-Liv., gasped Millie walking up to the groaning brunette.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. But also, why did you stop me? She deserves to be punished for everything she has done., argued the blonde girl.

-She never used the word "spoiled" or "brat", she simply asked if you had nice parents and how your grades were. I understand that you're angry for everything she has put you guys through, but violence is not the solution. It wouldn't be fair for her, for you to let out your anger on her. I feel like in reality you aren't angry at her. You're simply filled with anger because of everything that has happened since the apocalypse and she was the drop that made your cup overflow. But you can't forgot that she had no one to turn to but Sadie's father. She chose survival over logic. We all would have made the same choice, even if you won't admit it. So calm down. Please. We all deserve better, her included., sighed Olivia touching her own shoulder with her hand feeling the pain.

She left Lilia speechless and lost in her thoughts. Jillian smiled softly, nodding showing that she agreed, while Millie looked like a proud mother.

-How did you know that my father is dead?, frowned Sadie getting on her knees in front of Tess making the brunette automatically sit straight, her back against the bed.

-H-He once said that if he didn't get to have y-you, he would take his own l-life if that's what you wished f-for. Since you're here, alive, I just figu-, explained Tess.

-Ok., said Sadie softly nodding and getting up again.

Tess let out a sigh of relief and let her body relax.

-Let's go check on everyone. I'll send someone up later with some food for you., said Sadie as she walked to the door waiting for the others.

Lilia and Jillian walked out without looking back, leaving the girls alone.

-Thank you., said Tess.

-You're welcome., replied the redhead.

-I uhm, wasn't thanking you. I was thanking Olivia., explained the brunette.

-Oh, uh, you're welcome. I just don't like seeing people get hurt., shrugged Olivia looking at the floor shyly.

-But still. Thank you., repeated Tess.

-Alright, let's go., said Sadie keeping the door open for the girls.

Once outside and the door closed, Millie hugged Olivia tightly.

-What's that for?, frowned the confused older brunette.

-For everything you did and said in there. I am so proud of you. Not only did you say that violence isn't the solution, but you also blocked her punch just like I taught you., explained Millie still hugging her.

-Oh, alright, thank you. M-Millie, my shoulder., groaned the brunette once Millie hugged to tightly.

-Shit, sorry., apologized Millie letting go of her.

-You're adorable, Liv., smiled Sadie rubbing her head making her chuckle.

They walked downstairs, checking on the others. Maya was taking care of an injured Caleb, while Rowan and Sabrina were standing there, forehead against forehead, happy to be okay and alive. Peyton was talking with Corey, handing him a glass of water. Gaten was hugging Noah who looked bit shocked, while Finn had ice on his head, blood running down his left cheek.

-Alright listen up!, said the redhead getting everyone's attention.

-We won!, yelled Millie happily.

The teenagers cheered.

-I'm sorry for those who have lost someone. But know that they didn't die in vain. They have been avenged. My father is dead. They will no longer haunt us., informed Sadie.

-Now, I want every injured girl, boy, or non-binary pal, looking at you kiddo, to go to the infirmary with Lilia and Maya. Gaten, Jillian and Joe, I think, I want you to prepare some food while Noah and Peyton take care of the group who will take out the bodies. Put them in a pile. But I don't want the soldiers and our people mixed. We will burn the soldiers, but we will bury our people. They deserve to be remembered for their courage. After every body has been take out, Sabrina, Rowan and Corey, I ask you to let the children out., explained Millie with a playful tone.

-It's official, we're throwing a party! Priah, gather some people and find a way to get us some music. The rest of you, just enjoy life., exclaimed Sadie.

Once again, the teenagers cheered, happy that it was finally over.

-Someone has to bring Tess her food., remembered Millie.

-Send Olivia., whispered Sadie.

-Why?, frowned Millie.

-To prove to us that we can count on her and that she can take care of herself., shrugged the redhead.

-Aren't you scared that Tess will hurt Olivia?, wondered Millie.

-Tess knows that if she would hurt our girl, she would suffer the consequences., said Sadie.

-Okay, fine., said Millie giving in and turning to Olivia.

-Would you agree to bring Tess her food and water?, asked the brunette.

-Uh, yeah. No problem., nodded Olivia as Jillian walked up to her with a plate.

-Here you go., smiled the curly head.

Olivia grabbed the plate with one hand, Sadie put the room's key in Olivia's pocket and the brunette walked away. She made her way upstairs and stopped in front of the door.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: bitch idk how some of y'all predicted this because it's literally what @Gay_pudding had suggested and helped me with- ANYWAYS, ENJOY ANOTHER UPDATE