LXXV

-Okay people, gather around. Sadie and I have some things to say, so please no talking unless you have a question. Thank you., said Millie as she stood in front of basically everyone alongside Sadie.

-Alright. As you all know, my father is planning to attack and kill us all tomorrow. Probably wants to take some alive and experiment on us again. We will not let that happen. We have a plan. Millie?, explained Sadie looking at Millie wanting her to share her plan.

-Okay, so first things first, we will lock all the kids under 12 in this room with 4 people guarding and protecting them. Any volunteers?, asked the brunette looking around.

-Millie, if I may, I've had my eyes on a few who know their way around with guns. I'd say we keep them here to protect them., suggested Peyton as he was the one in charge of training them with guns.

-Okay, Peyton, choose them and leave the room with them, hand them SMG's and prepare them for tomorrow. Kids who are under 12, please go to your rooms and Noah and Finn will come by with some candies., ordered Sadie looking around at the others.

Peyton did as told, grabbed those 4 people, including Caleb, and walked out of the room with them. Finn and Noah nodded, leaving with the kids and followed Sadie's orders.

-Alright, Rowan and Priah, you have the mission to tell us where the trouble is. Use your technology to guide us. Sabrina, you'll stay with them and make sure they are safe., ordered the brunette yet again.

-Yes Millie., replied Sabrina nodding and walking out with Rowan and Priah.

-Lilia and Jillian, I want you to take the bottom floor with 6 other armed people. You'll be in charge of them. Which means (looking at the others) you'll do what they tell you to do. If I find out that anyone talked back, it will be considered betrayal and you'll be put in a cell for 3 months, no showers, no sun. You'll only get food. Am I clear?, explained Millie making sure that they are all the same page.

-Yes., replied a girl.

-Very clear., nodded a boy.

-Understood., said a non-binary pal.

-Good, Lilia and Jillian, grab your 6 people and tell them how you wanna keep the bottom floor safe., ordered Sadie letting them leave with 6 people.

-Gaten, I want you to protect the infirmary with Maya. You back there, tall boy with pretty hair, I want you to join them and keep all the injured safe. Which means, all of you who are injured, you will stay in the infirmary with them., ordered Millie as the older boy caught her eye.

-Me?, asked Joe.

-Yes, you. Gaten will hand you a gun, and then I want you to prepare a barricade to keep anyone from getting in the infirmary., explained Sadie.

-Yes ma'am., replied the older boy.

-Maya, Gaten, you are in charge. Same rules here, those who don't follow their other will have the same consequences. Corey, follow them and please don't do anything stupid., explained the brunette seriously.

They all once again left the room.

-The rest of you, you'll be on the first floor with Peyton, who will order you around. He will be joining you soon, and he'll tell you his plan. But first, I want everyone downstairs, blocking the entrance of the building. I don't want anyone to be able to get in or out. Now, be patient and get ready. Shit is about to go down., commanded Millie.

The majority nodded, some replied with yes or understood. Olivia walked up to Millie.

-Am I going with them?, asked the brunette nervously.

-No. You're injured. Why did you not go with Maya and Gaten?, frowned the brunette.

-Because I'm here to fight. Plus, my arm is fine. It doesn't hurt that badly anymore. Come on, I literally managed to get you on the ground., pouted Olivia.

-Fine, then you'll stay by Sadie's side., said Millie giving in.

-Why me?, frowned the redhead.

-Because your father is doing this to you, so as I know that you wouldn't obey if I told you to stay back and let us do the fighting, I might as well have someone keeping an eye on you and making sure you don't do anything stupid., explained Millie.

-What is your plan?, asked a boy.

-Sadie and I will take the top floor with Olivia. We know our way around it and we will block them from entering the building from the top., explained Millie nonchalantly.

Millie talked into their comms.

-Does every group has at least one way of communication with others?, asked the brunette.

-Infirmary positive., replied Gaten.

-Bottom floor positive., replied Jillian.

-First floor positive., replied Peyton walking back in the room.

-We got the kids., replied Finn unsure.

-Okay, Finn and Noah, you stay with the kids as well, we need comms in that room as well., explained Millie.

-Geek lair positive., chuckled Sabrina.

-Really?, scoffed Rowan making everyone chuckle.

-Okay, good. Get your groups ready, you'll be staying in those positions for hours. Grab some food, grab some water, because they wait will be the hardest part of all of this. They will probably use teenagers against us, and as we haven't had the time for everyone to meet everyone, we need a code word to know. Any suggestions?, asked Millie to everyone who had comms and everyone in the room. 

-How about the elite?, asked a girl.

-Too easy., replied another girl.

-I know! How about "You never walk alone"?, asked Olivia making Millie repeat it through the comms.

-It's cheesy and has a meaning. I love it. Let's take that., smiled Sadie.

-Please repeat it to your groups., ordered Millie through the comms.

-Okay, everyone get into positions now, we don't know when exactly they are planning on attacking so just be careful and try to keep the noise down. See you all soon. Hopefully. Good luck. I believe in us. May we meet again, said Sadie looking at the people around.

Everyone got their positions, getting ready to fight for what they believe in and what matters. Millie walked to the right side of the top floor, while Olivia and Sadie took the left one.

The fun is about to start.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: yes another update. Now you little dumbasses, I asked you to thank @Gay_pudding , yet only one person did it. Sad sad. Let's try again. OKAY BYE

edited: IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO THE SONG I  USED IN THIS CHAPTER, CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE THE CHAPTER