LX

-What do you mean Jill?, asked Lilia walking up to her girlfriend who seemed like she had seen a ghost.

-Sadie, you might wanna go outside. Not alone, but you should go have a look., said the older girl ignoring her girlfriend's question. 

Sadie frowned, grabbed a rifle and walked away, her girlfriend following her of course. The redhead walked through the walls million thoughts running through her head. Why did Jillian want her to go take a look? Yeah, she's the leader but she sounded like it concerned her, like it was related to Sadie. Related. Related? Sadie opened the door revealing a familiar face.

-D-Dad?, asked the redhead frowning not understanding.

-Hey kid, it's been a while., smiled the man.

-No. It's been 10 years. That's more than a while. That's a decade. What do you want?, asked Sadie firmly as she started looking around, armed men around her.

-I'm afraid I can't let you and your friends get away with this, but maybe you would want to join me and meet your new family and step siblings? Listen, I'm sorry for leaving like I did, but your mom and I weren't in love anymore. Come with me, will you?, apologized the father.

-Okay, wait. You disappeared when I was 9, come back after 10 years and think I'd just follow you blindly, giving up the family that I built? Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds, hm? Do you hear yourself? You abandoned us! Not only mom, but also me and Jacey! You disappeared! We thought you were dead, until aunt Carol saw you in a supermarket with some kids a few months ago. Do you know how awful you made me feel? We used to get along so well! Play baseball together, even video games! Then one day, you didn't come home from work. I called your workplace. When they told me that you hadn't been there for over a month, I felt like throwing up and knew deep down that something wasn't right. I was 9, dad! Nine years old! I had to be mature, because mom was rarely home, having to work more since you had left, leaving me to take care of Jacey and the house! I learned how to pay bills with 11 years! Tell me, does that sound like a fun childhood? I had to grow up faster than any kid my age back then. You gave up on your family. So fuck you. You're not my dad, no, you're a stranger. You're someone I used to know. You are dead to me. So tell your men to back the fuck up, or I swear you will regret it., replied Sadie her voice breaking and avoiding the tears that were slowly forming in her eyes. 

She turned around, not saying another word and got back inside with Millie who hadn't said a word.

-Rowan, lock the doors., ordered the redhead through the comms.

Sadie heard the lock and nodded, knowing that it had been done. She wanted to walk back to the cafeteria but Millie stopped her.

-Sades-, tried the brunette.

-I don't want to talk about it right now, we have lives to save, let's focus. We'll talk about it once we're home, okay?, interrupted the redhead looking her in the eyes with a soft expression.

-Okay, anything you want., nodded the younger girl kissing her cheek softly.

-Oh and one more thing, don't tell Jacey about this, she's better off thinking that he's dead than thinking that he's out to kill us, okay?, asked Sadie putting her hand on her girlfriend's cheek.

-Of course., nodded the brunette smiling lightly.

-Let's plan an escape plan., said Sadie grabbing Millie's hand and leading her to the cafeteria.

She entered the room, every head turning to her and looking curiously.

-Alright, change of planes people. We have men outside, waiting to kill every single one of us or using us. Those who had already the treatment and the vaccine to it are already gone with Caleb, Gaten, Noah and Corey. We have to smart here and move quick. What are you thinking Mills?, asked the redhead seeing her girlfriend thinking and lost deep in her thoughts.

-It's crazy, but what if we go out the front door?, suggested the brunette.

-Did someone hit you on the head? Did you not hear what she said?, said a girl with black hair.

-Let her talk., said Sadie firmly.

The girl looked down, intimidated by Sadie's gaze.

-I didn't mean it like that, I meant, what if we make them think that we're running away from the side, where we first came in to save you Sades, so while his 24 men run up to there, we have the time to escape from the front door., proposed the brunette going more in details this time.

-That's not a bad idea, but how?, asked the redhead.

-Rowan, she hacks the camera system, because I saw that two guys were sitting in a van with computers and images on their screens of the cameras. They are watching us. But what if Rowan hacks the camera system makes them think that we're going out the side door by projecting the footage of the front door cameras to the ones from the side exit. That way, they will see us grouped behind the side door in the hallway or at least that what they'll think, but in reality we'd be at the front door where the boys would be waiting for us with the two school buses. Of course, we'd have to get everyone inside, so people will have to sit on top of each other, to not waste space. What do you say?, explained the younger girl looking at her girlfriend and then around at the amazed teenagers.

-Talk to Rowan, I'll talk to the boys, for them to steal some vans to have more space for all of us. We have Noah with our van, Corey with Sabrina's van, Caleb and Gaten with the buses and then I'd tell Peyton to steal a car, while Rowan stays at the orphanage with the newbies., ordered the redhead.

Millie nodded and started planning with Rowan, while Sadie talked with the boys over the plans. Lilia was busy talking with her girlfriend. Suddenly, there was a loud noise. What was that? 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: I guess Sadie hadn't an easy childhood, hm? More to find out soon with Sillie's conversation about it... I mean, IF they make it out alive of course :)