LXX

<This is happening as Olivia left the room where Sadie and Millie had their little talk.>

Olivia walked out and wanted to get back to her room and rest for a bit, but as she walked past a room, she heard noises. She opened the door, revealing a group of girls hurting another girl. They were punching her and hitting her while she was groaning on the floor. The brunette didn't think twice and tackled one of the girls, punching her. She had never felt such adrenalin. But after that one punch, it all went to hell. The girl punched Olivia back but harder, making her lose balance and fall to the ground.

-Trying to be a hero? Well I guess we'll have to beat some sense into you as well., said a girl as she kicked Olivia in the stomach making her cough and struggle to breathe.

Three girls were still beating the other girl on the floor, while two other were hurting Olivia. The brunette still tried to fight back and didn't give up, she managed to block one foot from one of the girls, pulling it and making her fall. Unfortunately the other girl stepped on her hand after she let go. Olivia screamed out of pain. Then the door opened once again.

-Hey! Stop!, yelled Millie.

The girls didn't stop. One of them tried to punch Millie but the brunette stop her fist and twisted it, pushing her and making her fall to the ground.

-I said STOP!, repeated Millie.

-They asked for it!, replied a girl.

-Why don't you try and make us stop PUSSY?!, said another girl.

Sadie chuckled making a girl turn around.

-What are you laughing about?, asked the girl.

-You should not have said that. She's gonna beat y'all up., smiled the redhead.

-She's skinnier and smaller than me, you think I'm scared?, asked the same girl.

-Not right now, but give it a few seconds., winked Sadie as her girlfriend started going all Kararte Kid on them.

Millie punched a girl in the ribs, making her struggle to catch her breath, another girl tried to kick her, but Millie caught the leg, pulled it, making the girl do a full split and scream out of pain. That's three down, 2 to go. A blonde girl managed to pull Millie's hair, while the other hit her in the stomach. Sadie was about to help her when suddenly Olivia got up and punched the girl who was hitting Millie and let out a loud scream because of her broken hand. The brunette took the element of surprise and managed to free her hair, elbowed her in the chin, a tooth falling out of her mouth. Then Millie punched the girl Olivia had punched once again, knocking her out. 

-Ok, Mills, I think that's enough., said the redhead putting her hand on Millie's shoulder.

-I'll take care of them later. Can you help the girl up while I check on Olivia?, asked the brunette.

-Of course my love., replied Sadie walking up to the girl who had been beating up by all those older girls.

The redhead reached down for her, helping her up but the light dark skinned girl flinched the moment Sadie touched her.

-Hey, it's okay. It's over. You're safe. I'm Sadie, the leader and that's my girlfriend over there. We're here to help. The bullies are gone., whispered the older girl soothingly.

-I-I'm Sophia. Thank you f-for the help., replied the girl as she slowly got up.

-I'm gonna call someone who will take care of whatever hurts, okay?, said Sadie making her sit on the bottom of a bunk bed.

Sophia nodded lightly, still shaking. Millie on the other hand was hugging Olivia, who's body was tense, but she awkwardly hugged back.

-I'm so sorry. I promised they wouldn't hurt you anymore. I didn't keep my promise. I am so sorry, Liv., apologized Millie.

-It's okay. I tried to help her and they started hurting me as well. I couldn't just walk away while they were hurting her. It was the only logical move. I don't care if I got hurt. At least I tried., replied Olivia feeling her tensed body soften.

-You stood up to them. That's impressive. That takes a lot of courage., frowned Millie as she pulled away from the hug.

-But I didn't get them to stop., replied Olivia confused of why Millie seemed proud.

-So what? You tried. That's what matters. I'm proud of you., shrugged the younger girl.

-Thank you., smiled the other brunette shyly.

-I mean it., said Millie seriously.

-How did you do that? How did you learn to fight like that?, wondered Olivia.

-Oh that was years back.I can teach you some if you'd like. And I mean, you already have the strength and motivation and courage. If you'd have turned your hips while punching her, you would applied more pressured and she would have for sure passed out., replied the younger brunette.

-I'd love to learn. Oh and how are things with Sadie?, asked the brunette.

-Good, good. We're back like nothing happened., smiled Millie.

-I have been summoned., joked Maya as she walked in with Sadie.

-That one, Sophia, got beaten up pretty badly, but I think Millie can handle Olivia., explained Sadie pointing at whoever she was mentioning.

-Alright, well Sophia, wanna go somewhere with some more privacy?, asked Maya to which the girl nodded.

-Maya, can you leave some stuff to care of Olivia's busted lip and bruises?, asked Millie just as the older girl was leaving.

-Yes, of course. Here, you'll need this kit. Oh and Sadie, little Priah was looking for you, she was with Finn I think, or is his name Noah? One of the couple., rambled Maya as she left the room.

-I better get looking for her then, you'll be okay Mills?, asked the redhead.

-Of course., replied the brunette walking up to her, kissing her softly and then pulling away.

-God I missed that., whispered Sadie.

-Me too. Now go go go., replied Millie clapping her hands every time she said "go".

The brunette turned back around walked up to Olivia.

-Alright, let's take care of you., smiled Millie.

-I can do it myself., replied Olivia.

-Pretty sure you can't. You can't see your face and I'm sure you have some bruises on your upper body as well. Let me help you., said Millie trying to convince her.

-M-Millie?, said the older girl.

-Yes, Liv?, replied the other brunette.

-I think they broke my hand., whispered the girl.

-Wait what?,frowned Millie.

-One of them stepped on it on purpose when I managed to make one of the girls fall and blocking her foot from hurting me., admitted the older girl.

-Okay, then I'll take care of your bruises after calling Lilia to prepare the necessary stuff for your hand., replied the brunette.

-Okay, but I still rather would do it alone., repeated the girl.

-Olivia, I think it's better-, tried Millie.

-Please., pleaded the girl.

-Okay, fine, but let me at least take care of your lip, there's blood flowing down and dropping everywhere., replied the younger girl.

-Okay, thank you., thanked Olivia.

-Don't thank me, this is what friends are for., smiled Millie.

-Friends., whispered the brunette smiling to herself.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: would you guys be interested in some backstory from Olivia? I feel like since they saved the kids from the underground thingy, it's like a new season started, so just like in show or books I guess, I introduced you to a new character who I want to work on as well, so yeah, I think I will make Olivia part of the main characters. Anyways, hope you enjoy this, bye now