XLIX

As Millie was walking in the hallway, she heard fast footsteps getting closer. Peyton was running towards her, looking scared. Millie stopped him.
-Woah woah woah, what's wrong?, asked Millie worried.
-Y-You left the door open., informed the tall boy.
Without wasting a second, she turned around and ran towards the room. As Millie arrived, the door was closed but not locked. She opened it only to find an empty room.
-Shit., whispered Millie to herself as Peyton showed up as he had run after her.
-Where is she?, asked the boy out of breath.
-I don't know. Okay, listen, you go alarm the others and I'll start looking for her, ok?, ordered the brunette.
-Yes. Ok., nodded Peyton running to the path that he had took to run to the room.
-Where are you Sades?, whispered Millie fully aware that her beloved wasn't there.
The brunette walked of the room and looked at the floor. She found a piece of bread that she had brought to Sadie's room. She knew that Sadie was smart and she would try to trick them, so Millie knew that it was a setup and that she didn't run that way, but the other way. She probably would run to a room with supplies that she could need and use to escape the building. She grabbed the knife from her boot and tightened her grip around it. Maybe it wasn't Sadie anymore but that person who took over her. Point was that she needed to act smartly and be careful, because it may not be Sadie but it's still her brain and her knowledge that is trying to fool Millie. As she walked down the hall cautiously, she saw a red dot on the floor, then as she turned the corner, another one. The dots got bigger and bigger, until a door stop the dots path. Maybe it was a sick idea to trick Millie so the brunette opened the door quickly ready to fight whoever was in that closet.
-Holy shit., whispered the brunette.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sadie had been hearing voices ever since she has gotten back to herself. She was trying to block them out and not pay attention to them. Just strangle her. It's easy. Her neck would fit perfectly in your hands. Sadie couldn't risk hurting Millie so she tried to play it cool and not tell Millie about the voices which obviously wasn't a very wise decision because Millie would of course do anything to help her girlfriend. Steal a gun. Shoot them. One by one. One bullet in the head. Listen to their last breaths as they die a horrible death. Don't worry, it's quick and simple...even though it will make a huge mess. She had to get out of there before anyone would get hurt. She walked to the door and noticed that it wasn't unlocked. She is basically asking you to murder her. Do it. Coward. She opened the door and looked it the path was clear. She looked back in the room, quickly grabbed the bread that Millie had brought and take a piece of it and placed it on the floor. Hopefully Millie would see right through her and not follow the path, that way she could really go that way and it would give her enough time to escape. Walk the other way. Walk the other way! WALK THE OTHER WAY! The voices were screaming, it was unbearable. She obeyed, wanting them to stop. Coward. She walked in the hallway, trying to make no noise or sound as if she was floating. Suddenly, she heard footsteps. Someone was walking fast. She had to hide, not because she was scared of them but because she was scared for them. They had managed to entirely take control over her, mentally and physically, so she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep them from doing either. The footsteps were ringing in her ears. Suddenly, her vision went black, but she still had control over her body, touching her face, even her eyes which were open, to check if she was still in control. Kill. Do it. Look at your hand. Her hand turned into a fist. You want it. You know you want it. Don't fight it. Stop fighting it. Sadie felt something on her arm. A hand. It wasn't a tight grip, just a gentle hand trying to make her react. She could feel it, but she couldn't hear anything nor say anything. Do it. Do it. You want it, Sadie. Do it or we will. You think you've been keeping us out all this time? No. We have given you the control of your body and mind back, but we can take it back whenever we desire. Do it or we will. Sadie felt her fist tighten. Then they took over.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Sadie., whispered Millie sitting down in the closet next to her girlfriend.
The redhead didn't react. Millie recognized blood on her hands. She frowned and grabbed them, seeing that it was Sadie's blood flowing out of her palm, the marks of nails digging in it showing.
-Millie. They took over me. They took over me, Millie. I don't know what happened, I can't see, I can't hear, I can only feel your touch. Millie please help me. They're in my head, I'm begging you, help me. I don't know if I hurt anyone. They last thing I remember was them telling me to kill a person who had placed their hand on my arm. I don't know who it was or even what happened afterwards., rambled the redhead.
After Millie's few attempts to make her stop talking, and still managing, she just went ahead and kissed. What? She needed her to stop talking.
-I-...I can hear your breath., confirmed Sadie after the redhead pulled away.
-I'm going to help you. We are working on it. Now, I need you to go to your room, ok?, replied the brunette.
-They'll make me do things, Millie. They will scream in my head to kill you. They are doing it right now., admitted the older teenager.
-I'll tie you up, ok?, suggested Millie.
-Ok. Please find whoever I came across earlier., pleaded Sadie.
-I will. And nice try with the bread., chuckled the brunette.
-Oh shut up., replied the redhead giggling.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
A/N: first time writing on my iPad lmao. So i had actually planned something different for this chapter but I've decided to do it in one of the following chapters. K THANKS BYE LOVE YOU