LXXIII [M]

<WARNING: smut hihi>

Millie continued kissing her as she opened the door, pushing Sadie inside, still kissing her, closing the door and locking it without even looking at it. Sadie pulled away.

-Mills, don't feel pressured-, tried the redhead.

-Shut up and start getting undressed., replied Millie pushing her against a wall kissing Sadie and lifting the older girl's t-shirt as they quickly parted their lips.

The redhead liked the confident side of her girlfriend just as much as her soft side. She continued kissing the brunette, not wanting it to stop. Millie smirked and pressed her hand against Sadie's crotch, making the redhead gasp into the kiss. The brunette lips left Sadie's and traveled to her jawline and down to her neck. She smirked against her skin as the redhead's breath started hitching. She had to mark her girlfriend, so she started sucking on her soft skin. Millie let go of her skin, bit it lightly making the redhead moan loudly, the brunette's hand flying up to her mouth.

-Shhh, the others are sleeping., teased Millie looking her in the eyes, smirking. 

Sadie nodded quickly, her heat growing every second passed.

-You still know the safe word?, asked the brunette.

-Sunflower., replied Sadie as Millie took her hand back.

-Okay, good., smiled the brunette softly.

-God I love you so much., blurted the redhead.

-I love you too., replied Millie with such a soft tone.

Without any warning, Millie pressed her knee against Sadie's crotch gaining a loud moan from the taller girl.

-Whoops., smirked the brunette.

-You do know that I could flip us around if I wanted to, you little brat., replied the redhead sassily,

-Try me., scoffed the brunette.

Sadie didn't hesitate and pushed Millie off, turning around and pinning her against the wall, but the brunette didn't give her the chance to do anything, as she pushed her off, making her stumble on the floor, so she got on top of her, holding her hands down, her knee between Sadie's legs once again, keeping the redhead's body against the floor. Sadie kept trying to push her off and to free herself, but Millie really had more strength than her. Instead of letting her give in, Millie pressed her knee higher, making her moan. 

-Let me take care of you for once., whispered the brunette kissing Sadie's cheek, getting up and helping her stand up, only to push her on the bed, joining her instantly.

-F-Fuck., choked Sadie who didn't manage to catch her breath and feeling turned on.

-As you wish., smirked the brunette, pulling Sadie's pants down.

She waited and looked up at her girlfriend for consent to pull her panties down. Sadie smiled softly and nodded. Millie nervously pulled her panties down and tried not to stare. She looked up at her blushing girlfriend. She kissed her passionately, while running her fingers through Sadie's folds, making her moan. 

-So wet., whispered the brunette against Sadie's lips, making the redhead blush even more and cross her legs.

-Hey, hey. Sades, it's okay. You're the one who said that it's normal. Just tell me what feels good, okay?, said Millie quickly.

-Okay., replied the redhead trying to calm her breathing.

Millie opened her legs slowly, kissing her thighs softly.

-So pretty. So hot., whispered the brunette.

The younger girl brushed her finger against her clit, making Sadie's back arch. She smirked and went back up to kiss her lips, while pressing her thumb against her clit, as she slowly inserted a finger inside her. Sadie yelped, putting her hands on Millie's back, who was kissing her intensely.  Millie started pushing her finger deeper, then pulling out completely again, repeating the action a few times. As she added a second finger, she could feel Sadie's body tense up, and her nails digging in her back. She let her girlfriend get comfortable and used to the feeling for a moment, but eventually sped up, pushing her fingers deeper, keeping the redhead moaning. Yes, Sadie was a moaning mess. No, Millie had no clue what she was doing but it seemed like it was working. 

-Tell me what you want., whispered the brunette against the older girl's lips.

-N-Neck kisses., said the redhead after moaning yet again.

-Anything for my queen., smiled the brunette kissing her cheek.

She started kissing her neck like she had done earlier, while keeping her fingers pumping and working. At this point, Sadie was such a moaning mess, she didn't know long she could hold back from her climax.

-Mills, I'm-...I'm close., said Sadie as her breath hitched.

-Do you think you can handle a third finger?, asked the brunette against her skin.

-Do it., moaned the redhead.

So, Millie did as told and continued kissing her neck, but also pushing a third finger in her. Sadie moaned loudly, as Millie felt the redhead's wall clench around her fingers. Sadie's legs were shaking lightly, her nails digging deeper in Millie's skin. She ignored the pain and continued pleasuring Sadie.

-Fu-Fuck., moaned the redhead as she came on Millie's fingers.

Millie smirked and helped her ride her orgasm out. Sadie's breathing eventually calmed and Millie slowly pulled her fingers out. She smirked and sucked her fingers right in front of her, making Sadie blush once again.

-You taste as good as you look., smiled the brunette.

-That was amazing Mills., replied the redhead.

-Really?, asked Millie.

-Yes, you're a real pro., chuckled Sadie.

-So you enjoyed it?, asked the younger girl.

-God yes. You were so tender yet quite rough, it's like the perfect balance. And like, your little smiles made me so soft, but god you made me so wet., admitted the redhead.

-Come here you big baby., chuckled Millie after laying down next to her and pulling her girlfriend in her arms.

-Promise to never leave me., blurted the redhead out.

-Damn, was I that good?, giggled Millie.

-I'm serious., frowned Sadie.

-Why on earth would I ever leave you? I'm so in love with you, Sades. I will never leave you. I love you too much to ever let you go., replied the brunette.

-I love you too., smiled the redhead as she let her girlfriend spoon her to sleep.

Even their bodies connected in a way that felt like they were made for each other. 

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: sorry it took so long, I wasn't really in the mood to write this up until now