LIII

The room went silent.

-S-Sadie? Sadie answer please. Please, I'm begging you, say something, do something, please., begged Millie as she shook her girlfriend's body.

-Sn...Snack t-time., chuckled the redhead as she slowly opened her eyes and coughed.

-You're such an idiot., smiled Millie with tears in her eyes.

-Hello beautiful. Hey no, don't cry. I'm okay., whispered Sadie as she wiped Millie's tears away.

-The voices, are they- are they gone?,wondered the younger girl as she had her hands on Sadie's soft cheeks and looking her in the eyes.

-Yes. Yes, I can't hear them anymore a-and I can't feel them anymore. How did you do that? How did you manage to bring me back?, frowned the redhead looking at her smiling girlfriend.

-Rowan., chuckled Millie.

-Ah yes, that explain everything of course., giggled the older girl hugging her girlfriend tight.

-God I missed you., whispered the brunette as she hugged her back.

-I missed you too my love. But I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere., promised Sadie.

Millie pulled away from the hug and punched Sadie's shoulder, making the girl frown.

-Ouch- What did I do to deserve that?, asked the redhead.

-Next time so psychos walk in here to kidnap you and only you and you give yourself in, will murder you., swore the younger teenager.

-I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to keep you all safe and that no one would get hurt. I mean, we had no chance against them. They had some next level kind of weapons and we were not prepared to defense ourselves. I just tried to safe all of you, you can't blame me., apologized the Sadie.

-I know but you better not play the hero like that again or I will kick your ass, okay?, said the brunette grabbing Sadie's hand pretty firmly and bring her closer to her.

-Okay okay, message received., chuckled the older girl.

Millie looked her in the eyes, moved her hand up to Sadie's soft cheek and rubbed it gently, before getting on her tiptoes to kiss her girlfriend. Sadie put her arms around Millie's waist and just pulled her closer. The redhead smiled into the kiss, making Millie pull away and look at her girlfriend with heart eyes.

-How did I get so lucky?, wondered the brunette.

-How did I get is lucky? You are just so perfect to me and for me. I love you., smiled Sadie moving a strand of hair aside and letting her thumb caress her cheek so gently, that Millie smiled at the affectionate movement.

-I love you too., whispered Millie as she put her head against the older girl's forehead.

-Thank you for saving me babe, I would probably be dead by now., thanked the redhead.

-Uh yeah, of course., replied Millie, looking down as she remembered what those three men wanted to do to her girlfriend.

-What's the matter?, frowned Sadie moving her hand under Millie's chin and making her look up.

-Nothing my love., said the brunette while looking away and avoiding Sadie's gaze.

-Mills, I know you., reminded the redhead to her younger girlfriend.

-When we found you in that hellhole, well actually it was before finding you, we overheard some men talking shit about you and saying that they would have...you know...fun with you., explained Millie feeling disgusted by it.

-Oh..., frowned Sadie.

-But hey, we took good care of them. Trust me when I tell you that they won't bother anyone anymore. Well unless we're talking about all the Karens in hell, cause we all know where the Karens are gonna end up., replied Millie in a joking way.

-You're such an idiot., chuckled the redhead.

-Yes, but at least I'm YOUR idiot and your mine., smiled the younger girl.

-Oh, am I? Am I really yours?, asked Sadie as she took a step closer to Millie.

-Uh- I mean, uhm you're your own person but, you know uh-, stuttered the brunette.

-Such a mess., smirked the redhead, making her girlfriend blush.

-Such a tease., replied Millie taking a step back, but hitting the bed and falling on her butt on the bed.

-You ARE mine. Only mine. Right my love?, said Sadie in a deeper voice.

-Y-You can't just do this to me two minutes after having you back and expect me t-to be okay and to be able to handle it. I uh, yes I'm yours but-, rambled Millie trying not to look flustered but failing miserably.

-But? But what? There is no but, Mills. You missed the soft me but probably also the more dom-, tried the redhead.

-Sadie!, screamed a little girl running inside and hugging the redhead.

-Hey Jacey, I've missed you., smiled Sadie picking her up and hugging her.

-Sadiiiiie!, smiled another kid.

-Ava, you're happy to see me?, wondered the redhead surprised.

-Millie is a mess without you. (turns to her side and looks at Millie still on the bed as if she had seen a ghost) And apparently also she's also a mess with you., frowned the little girl.

-I'm okay, just uhm, feeling overwhelmed by happiness., smiled the brunette avoiding Sadie's look, knowing that the redhead was not done with her.

-Hey kiddos, how about you both go prepare a special dinner for us? Hm? Just put the plate on the big table in the cafeteria room and then ask Noah and Finn to help you with the food, but don't let Finn any near the oven, winked the redhead as the kids ran away giggling in the hallway.

Sadie walked to the door and locked it, then looked at Millie.

-Cameras?, asked the redhead.

Millie pointed at the teddybear on the nightstand and then at a clock next to the window.

-Only two?, asked Sadie.

The brunette nodded, so the redhead proceeded to remove the camera from the teddybear first.

-We'll try to keep it down., said Sadie to the camera, knowing that Rowan was watching, before turning the camera off and making it face the wall.

She walked over to the clock. This time she didn't say anything, she just looked at the camera, winked and smirked, then turned it off making it face the wall as well. She turned around, finding her girlfriend as a blushing mess.

-Are you alright there my love?, asked the redhead.

-Mhm, yes, v-very., stuttered the younger girl.

-Do you want this?, asked Sadie,

-Yes. Yes please., pleaded the brunette.

-Your wish is my command., smirked Sadie walking up to her.

She pushed her girlfriend on the bed.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: hellooooo, yes, I know, a lot of Sillie but I missed them okayyy. idk if I should write what's gonna happen between them or just skip it to when they're done. OKAY BYE NOW