relationships

Keshav.

"I can't meet you today Keshav I gotta help aura in cafesto after pharmacy store." She whined. I like when she tries to convince me like this. But this is only fewer times because most of the times she's all bossy.
I remember when I first met her I thought she's all shy kind of girl and stuff. And keva is all sassy bossy girl. With keva I was right but zee is something else.

I need to see her, I mean talk to her today in any situation. That I can't explain on phone. "We have to meet its important."
I said stopping my own chuckle on her cute behaviour.
"You dare panic her out." I remembered the instructions that I had for her. ".. ugh I mean let's meet up yeah, it's been so many days."

"You gotta be kidding me Bro, we just met yesterday when you were in pharmacy to buy feeder for your arpana didi." Said zee in one breath.

"Well yeah but I'm not your Bro. And we just met for a while, like just for two minutes." I explained and this was true. "I'm talking about going on a coffee."
"Is it a date?"
She said in a such tone that I chocked on my protein shake. And heard a laugh on the side. "Relax Bro I'm joking and yeah I call my mom bro doesn't mean she's my brother. It's just my way of talking, fuck you you don't know me much yet, huh!" She again said in one go while I still am coughing on my smoothie. "You okay there?" Now her voice is more concerned. "Kesh?" I took a deep breath before talking.

"Yup, you'll be the reason of my death someday." I said sniffing.

"Chup kar keshu shubh shubh bol."
(Talk positive)

"So then we are meeting. I will message you the time and place." I declared. And heard a hmm from her.
"She's going to be there." I confirmed to myself as I cut the call and jumped out of the cozy sofa.

***
Zee had a skeptical look on her face because keshav was being obvious by what he had to say.

"I knew this would happen. I tried to warn her but no use." Zee huffed.

"What do you mean by that?" Washing his hands in a bowl of warm water keshu questioned zee.

"See this isn't happening for the first time.. I mean moms loves us, to be honest the way samars mother behaving with keva gave me a hint that she is considering her means keva to share her entire life with samar. And it's not wrong though, samar is not getting any anger and every mother would want her son to get married with the right girl in the right age." Saying she sipped on her milkshake.

"So you are not angry." Keshu flashed his pearl white teeth.

"No neither I'm surprised but there is big issue or two may be.." She itches her neck. "Or more than that." Now it's her to flash her teeth.

"Explain please."

"See you know I first saw Sam in a fuck boy frame to be honest, but he just turned out good... but that does not mean he is not the one. I know he had many girlfriends before but that doesn't matter once he get married." She waved.

"Then what is the problem."

"Probably keva. She's ambitious so I am, marriage is something we really want to stay away at least for now. Considering the career path she chose. Regardless I don't know if you know or not Mr. V is into her. And that's way too deep I've ever saw. And he looks pretty serious about her, now the main question is... is samar considering the same as his mother is does because I don't see any advancement from him like vedic does."

"How can you be so sure?" Keshu asked with an serious expression.

"Dude! Have you saw him with her ever.? How protective, possessive, all mine kind of jealous he gets when she's with others." Zee said getting excited. "Plus he don't seems to stop her from what she chooses on top of that he brings her more options. He's ready to wait and he looks at her like she's his queen and he's  ready to fight for her..die for her."