apologies

Even though this accident​ was a vital problem, but how could Keva miss this chance. This was a dream to her. She was searching for Aura when she saw those men smiling. "Even in this situation. How irresponsible​ are they!" Ziya irritatedly muttered. How could they have fun when they almost ruined her sister's special day. And those patients! Aren't they a little bit worried about what will happen! No. She doesn't need any confirmation from Aratrika or Keva. She wad sure, these people are responsible for all these miseries. But now she have realised her mistake.

Keshav was given a prescription to get some medicines. So He went to the pharmacy with Sanam.
Ziya saw them coming, they were still in their wet clothes. Since Aratrika explained everything to Ziya. Now she felt bad for her harsh words to those men. She need to talk to them.
Keshav put the prescription on the desk and asked for the medicines.
Ziya-"um.. you guys should change. Or you'll catch"
Sanam frowned at her.
After all these, why this concern now!'
Keshav thought.
Sanam sarcastically "oh, please! you don't have to worry ma'am!

Aura interpreted "She doesn't meant by you Mr. Duck So keep shut" smiling
Sanam to Keshav-
"We shouldn't have helped them They are totally sick, man!"
Sanam walks away.
Keshav apologised to girls "sorry for his behavior. He isn't always like this."
Aratrika said"Don't say sorry. You didn't say anything wrong."
Ziya apologised this time "I'm sorry too I shouldn't have said all of that without knowing anything and I'm not this cold always too."
This Confused Keshav "but u knew everything, Right! But it's OK. People get tensed sometimes, I understand.
But thank you for your help. If you guys would help we wouldn't have reached here this early."

"our pleasure. But if it wouldn't be us there would be someone else. There's always a way to get out of trouble. We just need to find it."

Keshav smiles at them"you talk just like him."
Ziya and Aratrika looks at each other then at Keshav.

Keshav cleared "Oh. I mean Samar"
Ziya says jokingly "he must be a good person" laughed. "just like me"
Keshav winked"yes, he is."
Ziya smiled cutely.

Aratrika interpreted again" you are a good person too. Thanks for being so calm."
Kesgav takes the medicines and smiles.
"you are most welcome. OK. I have to give these medicine now."

Ziya and Aura waved at him "OK. Hurry. Bye." Keshav leaves.

"he is really a sweet guy. Isn't he, Zee?"

"Aren't you full of complements today, Aura? I mean, from when did you start finding boys sweet last time I checked they were all jerk for you and kay."

"Because he is sweet. And what do you mean! I like girls? Well I don't have any problem with them too.

"You are unbelievable."

"But if you I start to act believing who would fry your brain then."
Both of them laughed.

"but where is Kay? I didn't saw her anyway.."
Ziya's phone vibrates. She opens it.
Ziya-"it's a message from kay she have left long time ago may be she can get a last chance hopefully."

"Don't worry she have her kanhaji and our love is enough. Let's hope best."
"yeah. And don't mock her Kanha ji."
Keva was on her way to Army Academy. She had no time to inform when she left the hospital, though she sent a message to Zee. She still has the hope to get the admission. What if they will understand her situation! What if they give her a chance! She will try her best to make it. After all it is her dream to serve the nation. "Yes! Everything will be fine. Kanha ji, just stay with me" Keva whispered.