accidentally met a ☆superstar☆

Keva

We went home in silence.
But samar and other boys were too much good with me and aura. Meanwhile keshav was looking lil disturbed, I don't know why but I guess I know the reason.
I even tried to ask him but he said he was fine, what happened is bit strange for him.
It was though, I mean for all of us, it was something odd from our daily routine life.

They couldn't make to the car because of security issue, I didn't knew they were this much popular.

"I need to Google them afterwards" I made a mental note.

Zee was all awestruck on my physical condition. I had a light scratch on my elbow but other than this, I was all bloodied and drenched.

We decided that we'll go to Aura's place first and I'll get changed as hopefully  her parents was not home for few more days

It was already late to get home. But thankfully zee messaged mom that we'll be bit late to come and we're safe and we're stuck in rain and yes! we're at aura's.

At 12:30 Am

I glanced at my alarm clock. I was already home and after my mums little lecture on how I need to learn to be on time and punctuate and disciplined, I finally met with my bed.
Zee was all the time asking me what happened in party.
And I was telling her I'll tell her in the morning. After an long dirty argument I succeeded to convince her that I'm all ok and there's nothing to worry about and I'll spit everything in front of her, in the morning.

I kept thinking about vedic all night and samar. They both are different their attitude, personality,behaviour everything.

Samar is gentle and caring one,
Even though I don't know him like from so many days but I've met him 3 to 4 times and he was always good with me expect that 1 time in academy.
But still, he apologised that was a nice move and I respect it. He's a handsome and gentleman.
I wonder how's his girlfriend? I mean she would be so lucky and would have a blessed  fortune to have him. "Do you even know he have a girlfriend or not!?" My mind asking me in disbelief.

"Oh look at him...!! I mean he's damn much handsome and cute and well mannered guy and may be popular too..!!" I protest

"Search about him already" my mind suggest.

I fished my phone out of my sling. Somewhere I pray his famous somewhere I wish he's not...
Yes because he deserves to be..
And no because,if in case he's I've already disrespected him in many ways possible which I don't remember.

Burrowing my face in my pillow I groaned. 

I typed his name in search bar. I was flustered, guiltied, awestruck by results. I saw and searched everything I could about him and of course all of them. They were like unbreakable 4 "hm.. impressive" I muttered.
He looked more cute in his old pics with his long curls. But now he look handsome and.... oh I can't say that.

"Cool keva, you've accidentally met a superstar" I huffed.

And what about vedic sinha,
Oh goddam gimme a break, he was more than handsome but he was so much dominating and cold - cold and god did you remember how he fought. He got the skills man, and I guess I'm gonna ask him to teach me, I mean c'mon when it comes to learning you can never see who's the person, they says if you are wise enough you can learn from your enemy too. So I'll ask him about it.
IF only if we meet again and I don't find any chance to meet him again. And did ya noticed he. Called me LOVE my foot, it would be a good manner for him but not for me yeah! So I'm strictly gonna ask him not to call me that again. And why those people were calling him king..
He was a king? And the way that man held umbrella on him. Wo ah man he too was something extra ordinary.