she can fight..???

Vedic

"What the fuck are you saying? What do you mean by you don't know??.....how the fuck you don't know...??i fucking trusted you...!! You can't even get the perfect information about her and you call yourself a pro....?my foot..!!" I shouted throwing the file on my men's face who was not able to collect every single detail about my love, in fucking past 4 years i never saw her fighting, Then suddenly how could she turn into a fighter.

When shivam told me that she left for the Street where she wasn't supposed to,bcz that was fucking shabby and dirty red lighted area.and no any girl is safe there , even police behaves like one of them and ofc those bloody basterds are currepted. As soon as i got the news, i drived my car towards the area...the whole time while i was driving i was just thinking about kay....i was breaking every single signal i came across...i don't care about them...i can't!! I will finish the whole area if something happened to my love i will kill every fucking single person...!! But why the fuck he didn't informed me first...the men i appointed to keep watch on her....why the fuck he is so irresponsible...and why in the fucking world he didn't called me....!! I pulled out my phone and great.... it's not starting now...!! I hit my palm on steering wheel in frustration.....
soon i saw a dispersing crowd of people..i slipped out of car hurriedly and pierced throw the crowd....but what i saw..was all that three mens are lying on the ground and whining...there faces swelled and blood is flowing through there nose like river.. i really got confused... went to car And pulled out another phone from the dashboard and called my men... He told me the destination nearby..so i drived to point...

3 kicks, 2 punches, 1 up throw and i wanted to hit him more but i needed him, he was one of the best of my men's and loyal too...

"Why you didn't saved her? Didn't you got the balls to defend her?" I asked in roaring voice.
"B...bo..boss..!! p.. please listen to me,,, I've something to show you. That's why I had to call you here... I would've came there myself...but i got the information that you've left the place,and i tried to call you boss...but..but you were out of reach.." he said in scared voice and crawling back to save his life..he was holding his nose to prevent it from bleed more.

"What you have..??" I asked.

"A video boss...that miss pandit was fighting...she fought with all those goons by herself boss, I've proof" he searched for something around him...and he looked towards my foot. "Boss it's in the phone,, I've recorded it" he crawled hurriedly and picked his phone up... trying to star it. But all i can see was disappointment on his face.

"What..??" I exclaimed "she fought with them?" I snached the phone and tried to start it but fuck it didn't started... I got more angry "get up." I said in calm tone. Forwarding him the phone, i told him to start it. He took the phone in his shivering hands and again tried to start it...but the thing was when i was hitting him he dropped his phone on ground in fear.and it's not starting now...!!

"B..b..boss.. i...i think it's broken" he stammered while talking "but...boss i still have that video in external storage card...you can see it...., here" he dismantled his phone immediately and gave me a small chip.

I put it safely "is she hurt?? Did they hurt her??" I asked in angry tone.

"Yes boss but not much boss,she is alright boss... I've made sure of it.. i followed her to her home boss." He immediately replyed.

But I'm still amused, that she can fight and this much professionally that she set those goons down by herself only...!!
I knew she have a fighting spirit and she's aggressive, but I'm in so much confusion now....was she really key or someone else..?
This video will give me the proof now..! This is the only link.

"Find those motherfuckers and get them to dugong...NOW.. dismiss!! I ordered and left the place.

Sanam