surprisingly surprise!

Samar.

It's my bday today and I woke up late, cuz I went to sleep late with lot's of messages and they all were beautiful wishes from fans, followers, friends, families and well wishers.

But I was waiting for something
May be for someone! I was waiting for her to wish me, she knew it's my birthday so I guess she'll wish me. But I don't know when.

May be at sharp 12:00 clock .

May be after sometime.

May be she forgot.

With a disappointed feeling in my heart I drove into sleep valley.

I don't know why I was waiting for her to wish me. For her to talk with me, for her to spend some time with me.
I like to being around her, be with her. In past  few day's she have become our good friend. Mine, keshu, sanam, venky, Ben, all crew members of All of them she's confidant, full of attitude and grace. Everyone was already her fan from the incident happened at mehta's party. We were almost coned by mehta in an contract but she came like savior.

She came.
She listened.
She talked.
And she ruined him in no time.
And she left.

Only to be found in devastating condition.

I was scared, no! I Really was scared to see her like that. What if something happened with her. No..! I can't think like this! She was fine.... at least physically.

After everything happened no one talked about that subject again. Nor her neither one of us.

But of course we discussed about it. We means Ben and we four, Ben was already impressed with her as well keshu. Sanam was feeling pity for her where venky and I was concerned and worried about what would have happened with her or what she'd saw there. We were clueless and curious.

In last few day's we met her in her academy and i was the one who insisted venky to come with me to see her.

Somewhere in my heart I can feel that she's hiding something but what?
We have no avail to get to know what is running through her mind all the time. She will zone out any time in between our talks and Will pretend like she was paying all her heed to the conversation. With a 'huff' i was ready to get out of my bed, we're working today.

I know it's my birthday today but it doesn't mean we'd skip our work, right? Work is everything for me and specifically when I love it.

My cell flashed all of sudden with a lil sound of beep.

"Ah one more message!" I muttered.

And this was it! For the thing I was restless all the night.

"Buono mettinata ragazzo,
A very big blasting happy birthday to you, and hope you'll have a great day and glorious life ahead. Many greetings and wishes. Stay happyO:-)^_^"
A short one and sweet one. And lil different.

Replying a thank you to her. I asked about her health and bit other things. And she answered me too, it felt genuine.

"Kisse dekhke itna khush ho rahe ho bade bhaiyya" sanams voice come in a teasing tone.

"Aa..ah wo kay ka message tha, it was bit different" I confessed

"Oh, so much happiness! didn't saw you happy in long time bhai." He nudged me, still holding a mocking tone. Meanwhile she said bye.

Keeping my phone aside I rose from my bed "what do you mean sanam, I didn't understand you!" I said heading to washroom. Even though I know what actually does he mean.

This is not going to happen anyway. "No.. Nahi.. Naah!" I muttered under breath.

"Yahi.. Ki tu pagal ho raha hai, you're going crazy" he yelled behind my back.