final goodbye?

Anonymous

The situation was getting out of control everyone can see but no one is able to help.

"Vedie hey.. look at me." Keva took his upper torso on her lap, embracing him like a little baby she cradled him back an forth. "wake up what happened to you?" She wasn't panicking but she was unaware of the fact that what is the next step she should take.

"When was the last time he ate properly and rested." She asked laksh, her mind is showing her different worst kind of scenarios regarding vedic but she's trying hard to shake them off.

"Ms.keva he haven't ate properly in last seven days, he took a nap yesterday hardly for half an hour and took lite food in, in the evening, from last seven days he only ate something 3-4 times."he informed.

"Call shiv bhai." She was baffled now. How someone can be so irresponsible with their health.

"Done boss lady."

She checked his temperature and heartbeat again but all of that only pushed her towards panic state.

"His.. his breathing is shallower th.. than before. Hea..heart beat too.." She mumbled.
Other boys were busy making phone calls and barking orders.

"Sir is here." A guy informed.
Shivam rushed into the kitchen and checked his friend.

"There's nothing you can do?" Shivam asked her.

"I'm not a doctor bhai.. I can't risk his life." She crocked.

"It's better than not trying.. have you tried CPR?"

"Yes I have.."

"Did you tried the last step?" His voice was loud to confirm if she tried mouth-to-mouth technique yet or not she was frightened.

She looked at him looked at his whole face as if she's trying to believe what he was saying, then she looked at vedic her eyes are filled with water and fear now. "N..no I haven't bhai." But there is nothing wrong in that, she's able to save him that's what matters the most for her right at this time.

He looked at her as if he can't trust whatever she's saying.
He got up and turned around looking at laksh and other guards he gestured them to turn around.

"Please wake up for me..I'm sorry for my behaviour." She pleaded him.

Keeping him flat on floor again she pushed back his hairs, "help me kanhaji." She whispered and
Turned his chin up a little pinching his nostrils she gave him her breathe. In the hope that he'll wake up in instant and everything will be fine. But he showed no response. Trying for four to five times desperately she tried to pump his heart once again. she decided to try one last time. But no response. " Mr.vedic get the hell up bitch." She cried in frustration.

"Where is he?" She heard a familiar voice.

"Dev.." She exclaimed.

"Please Dev save him, I don't know what happened but.." She chocked. "He haven't eat properly, he's overworking himself... Pl... please save him." She said while sobing like a little child.

"Keva please don't cry, he's fine ambulance is here let's take him to the hospital first." He assured her and they heard a cough.

It's vedic he coughed one more time he was getting literally drenched in his own sweat. She put her forehead on his and said "he's temperature is increasing.. " two boys picked him up and ambulance wheeled to hospital less than ten minutes.