his presence.

Anonymous

"Anyway love, what happened to your bike?" Driving through the comfortable silence he decided to break it.

She gave him a glare "rebel." He corrected himself.

"Good" She smiled "actually the accelerator was broke, I doubt someone broke it intentionally because it was so unique and perfectly done. It took 25mins for mechanic himself to find it out , ya know !!"

"How so sure..?"

"6th sense" She grinned.

He smirked.

"Why you were there?" She fired back.

"I was passing by from work and saw you so I thought ask you for lift."

"Hmm. What you do? I mean your work?"

"I'm a businessman."

"Oh which kinda?"

"You ask too many questions."

"This is not my answer Mr. Vedic."

He just chuckled on this. "Your house is nearby love, where you want me to drop you?"

She looked out of window And realised the rain have already stopped. "Can I open the window Mr. Vedic?" She asked politely.

"You don't have to ask love, you can do whatever that please you."

"Are you same with others or this privilege is just for me."

"Just you love."

Her brows went up in amusement. And he chuckled again. "It depends Love."

"I knew it." She smiled back.
As she opened the window the fresh breeze hit her face,she sucked in the air and sight in content.
She wasn't concerned about what he said now,she was busy enjoying the air coming through rolled down windows. Her fingers swimming through the air, it's been so many days that she did something ordinary thing like this , she forgot all the bad in world.Just as that . feeling this man's safety like an blanket like she can roll it around and taste the the freedom without constant fear and worry.

"Love,are you zoned out? Am asking you something, where you want to halt the car? Your house is near by."
Just as night crept in vedic veered the car in a colony. Before them it was a block with different houses and so many trees. Car made less sound on wet roads as it slowed down by vedic.

With widened eyes
"Oh!, Just a block away!"

"Ok."

After nearly 5 minutes car halted and veds phone buzzed,
"Sir!! Bike is ready where you want me to be?"

He recited the address & told keva
"It'll be take him 15 to 20 min's to be here."

"Totally fine" She chided.

"We can take a walk though, your house is pretty far from here."

" You want to? Sure" She shrugged.

He was taking slow and steady steps because he simply wanted to spend some more time with her. She was enjoying the weather and his presence.

"Why you don't have any music in your car?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Because I have no interest in it or I'm saying or I never got the time to listen any." He simply clarified. "You seem to be have alot of interest in it though."

"Indeed. I love music it's one of my drugs." She made a evil face.

"This is a nice kind of drug, I'll never have to send you rehab centre for this addiction."