chocolate

A/N listen this song in sanams voice, the video credits gose to the respective person, and it's a concert video so enjoy . Happy reading 😄

Sanam

"Tu ijazat day agar
Tujhse thoda pyaar main karloon
Jaanay jaan
Baith meray saamnay
Khaali dil khaali nazar bhar loon
Jaanay jaan
Tu khafa ho jaye
Raat abhi ho jaye
Din tere aanchal mein chup jaye
Chup jaye"

The show and my mood was beautiful until i saw her, heading toward front of stage, with pretty yellow long frock, red lips, chiming laughing, trying not to fall down cuz her friend was continuously dragging her through the crowd, every step made her hair's bounce... She was looking pretty very pretty today, sam come near me and poked my shoulder, i bit startled and started our next song.
My eyes were continuously looking at her until she looked back at me, her brows goes up and her jaw down to ground, it made me chuckled, may be she really didn't knew me until now. I teasingly winked at her and her eyes almost come out of socket.
I laughed at her condition and thought about teasing her more but i saw her friend waving at me, no may be at my back
"Wait what?" I looked back and found keshu grinning like a maniac.It made me confuse beyond limit. I need to figure out what's cooking.
I heard some girls screaming and i looked at source of voice, and here he goes.
Samar was greeting girls near stage at the corner by touching everybody's palms like a superstar as he is.

And i looked back at front, my eyes searching her but whoooshh.. She disappeared in just split second. I was searching her in whole concert but she was nowhere.
My good mood suddenly turned into bad mood. I don't know why..
"Ughh.. Sanam calm down" I told myself.

The concert finally over mr.mehta was so happy cuz his guests were happy, ben, sam, keshu,venky everyone was happy except me. It feels so odd dude.
We had dinner and keshu was continuously insisting all of us for desert even though we didn't wanted but even though we can't directly deny him so we headed toward the desert section.

"Chocolates"  Was the first word came out of samar's mouth and his eyes lighten up.
We all chuckled on his childish behavior.
Boys who was catering was so polite.

" Yes sir, what you would like to have?"

"Do you have chocolate macarons?" Samar bhai asked.

"Yes sir we've so many flavors" He smiled.

"I want one from all of them" Samar said.

"Yes sir 1 min" The boy said and really came in 1 min with full of plate which was filled with different coloured and flavored macarons.

"Samar got his heaven now." Venky joked and earned many laughs.

"Guys I'm full yaar, i can't eat anything else now, You guys carry on" I said while leaving to catch some fresh air, away from crowd.

"Tu kaha ja raha hai?" Keshu asked with full of mouth of ice cream.

"Just wanna have a walk.. Aayega?" I asked but kept walking.

"Abhi to i wanna have ice cream, I'll catch up with you later bro, you go and chill" He said in a voice loud enough.

The night was already beautiful and chilling, i put my both palms in my jacket, pacing towards the vacant area which is a lakeside place where benches placed beautifully with a light pole, trees near lake were also decorated with light, the moon light was making the whole place more beautiful, suddenly I saw a person was sitting on one of those benches, that's a girl.
Why's she sitting here?
Who's she?
Is that a ghost?
Should I go and ask?

And i realized i was just messing with my own brain,right then that girl casually turned her face.
Oooohhh see whom i found..!! It's bloody Mary. She looks too funny and cute when i tease her, "so what are you waiting for" My evil mind chimed in.