Mr. sinha

There's nothing you're forced to trust more than your own mind. You're dependent on it, it stores the memories  that  make your world.

                           ***
Anonymous.

He shot continuously. One by one 'bullseye'.

"Damn ved it's enough. That dummy is not that guitarist, stop taking your rage out like this."
Shivam said this may be 100th of time in last 1 hour.

He ignored him totally like he never existed in this shooting range. Reloading the gun he aimed again. This time on new dummy.

Aiming right in it's middle of the eye. "Who's the boss.?"
He asked.

"No clue.!!" Shiv jumped out of couch.
"Samara is still trying to get the name."

"Why it's taking time?" He said bluntly "if he's no use close the book."he continued.

"I know ved, we are keeping him alive because from the details he gave us were suspicious."

"Suspicious?" He stop firing.

"Yeah!! You heard it right. By getting her all ways on him. He said. They only get orders on phone. From few days they have kept watch on keva. Every time they get a call it's a different number.
We tracked his phone down then we found those all numbers were doctored." Shiv briefed him.

"That's not enough information."

"That's why he's still alive."

Someone was keeping eye on her apart of him. This can be his rival.

"Laksh..!!" He called in order.

"Send laksh." He ordered on his earpiece.

Laksh came inside within a min.

"Yes boss!!" He stood in front of vedic. His hands crossed behind and head held low.

"Tighten security around her. Make sure she won't notice it. And try that guitarist won't come around her."

"Done. boss" 

"What's His name again.?"

"Samar puri boss."

"Get all the details about him and everyone he's close to him."

"Within 24 hours boss."

"Better be." He declared.

"Anything else boss."

"Dismissed." With this he scurried away quickly. Cuz he never want to be the receiving end of his anger.

His eyes turned into crimson coloured gem glowing with rage.
Angry eyes were just the start, then came the strut, the slow and the clipped words. Petal would turn, all of a smoulder, but his attractiveness was gone. Instead he was the image of stern cold king, the one who raised with so much ruthlessness on the cruel side of life. Someone touching her in any way was the biggest nightmare he's having now.

Shiv watched as the whites in his eyes turned a pure black, and as his iris glowered teal artifact in room. Symbols, lines and dots formed in the iris, placed in a sort of manner. Blood whirlpool they told him. His lethal stare felt painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing your heart apart with a blinding teal light.. shiv looked up at him again, this time, with widened eyes. This man, They have held captive  knew something. A final glance at his furious eyes confirmed his possible outcome.

"Someone is going to die soon."
Shiv muttered to himself. Scratching back of his neck.

                         ***