Welcome!

Kay.

A limousine, a beautiful white limousine was standing in front of our cafesto

A limousine, a beautiful white limousine was standing in front of our cafesto. First I thought it was for us but then 'why would he send a freaking limousine for me? ' it's probably for someone else. But I have to admit 'anything can happen in Mumbai ' cuz I never imagined I would see a limousine on this road.

"It's just me or you all can see that.?" Zee asked everyone with flattering her lashes continuously.

"I'm confused." Aura and roshie blurt out at once. And looked at each other.

"Guy's it's not for us." I said.

"I think same." Three of them said in unison.

"Are you guys doing this on purpose? " I asked them in annoyance.

"No." Again unison.

"Shut up.." for they mumbled something to themselves, yes all of them together.

I ignored them and started to search for a olive green Mercedes. That loky brings every time after i told Mr.vedic that I love that car, but it was nowhere to be seen.
My heart sank and I think he's gone. Or probably didn't arrived to pic me up.

But then the door of that white luxurious limousine opened and a unknown guy who was as tall as Mr.vedic came out. And started to walk to us. I walked further to know who is he. And why he's coming to us. "Stay here." I ordered girls and i'm glad they listened me without any argument.
It was night time and my friends are with me and I can't risk them not one way or another. So I met him in midway before he can reach for us.

"Miss.Keva." He said in strong voice and for my surprise he literally bowed to me. He has perfect styled hairs and black suit on like I saw at Mr.vedic's place. He has caramel brown eyes and he's brows are bit arched than normal but in good way they look good on him. He have sharp jawline and light stubble on and a ring piercing in his left ear.

 He have sharp jawline and light stubble on and a ring piercing in his left ear

(Paras chhabra as mani)

"You know me?" I inquired.

"Indeed Miss.Keva, boss sent me here to pick you up."