business!!

Keva

"First day,first impression make it best or make it last"
I mumbled to myself, fixing my hairs for the last time in wavy ponytail. Usually I don't prefer makeup but today everyone suggested me to wear some so I wore a good amount of makeup just to highlight my features. Concentrating on my lips more, a dark shade of red that matched with the strips on my blazer.

Taking a last look on my all over attire and picking up my dark blue sling with golden crown on it, I exited my room.
"Lookin good babe." Zee complements.

"Thanks babe" I clicked my tongue and winked at her showing her my pointy finger.

I worshiped at little temple in our house and went to breakfast table. "Fourty five minutes to go." She said seating near me.

"GPS shows 30 minutes to reach the destination, so yeah I have 15 minutes." Told her.
I ate my breakfast in quick and walked out with my keys and helmet.

"You taking bike?" Muma asked surprised. Baba have already left for work.

"Of course mom, I trust my rebel more than anything." I grinned at her.

"Okay but it's your fist day and I think you should take cab." She stated "I don't even understand how that girl allowed you to work for her. You don't even have the the proper education, god."

"It's OK mom, I'll see if anything weird occurs today I'll just quit. Okay?" Starting my bike I said.

"Be safe. And call me when you reach there."

"Of course mom bye now." handing me my tiffin.
"Thanks mamita." I said again and left.
I hope this helmet won't mess my hairs up. Won't crease my jeans and all I can do is just hope. Damn.

I was five minutes earlier than time. Nervous but excited, happy and confident. Nostalgic.

I entered in the grand office building. Stopping when I saw my reflection in a glass wall. "You go girl." I look good head to toe perfect. I grinned at my reflection. Black block heeled ankle boots paired with dark blue jeans and vertically white red striped blazer complementing the white woollen shirt with golden open rings on neck. My rudraksh dangling with pride as always. And wavy ponytail being cherry on the top. Typical office look.

"I don't understand why people talk to themselves." I startled at a familiar voice. "It's idiotic."
Samara walked inside with proud bossy walk. She was wearing a gray checkered pencil skirt, a crisp white shirt and same blazer as skirt.

Clicking her stiletto two mens behind her one with small briefcase and one walking bare handed, both in same black suit.
"Good morning to you too, ma'am." I made sure I keep it official as much as I can.

"Morning miss.Pandit." She smirked. "You're early."

"Just arrived, I'm on time." I smiled politely.

She just nod and signalled me to follow her. It bothered me and my attitude but "she's the boss." I walked behind her. Entering the personal lift of her 11 floored building. She explained me about the work a little. "I fired my E.D two weeks ego. My PA has been handling all the work. I guess you know the basics the rest of the things will be explained by Ana as well." She said, my answers were particular yes, OK and simple nod.

"I want you to attend the afternoons meeting with Ana. Won't be giving you all the work load today." She said with straight face.

"As you say." A ping was heard and lift doors opened, there was a big office as expected luxurious.

"Good morning ma'am." A girl hurried toward us with green tea in her one hand and some folders and a Imac in other.

"10 seconds." Samara blurt out "you are 10 seconds late Ana. You can find a new job now." She smiled patting her cheek lightly, And grabbing tea from her hands.
I hope she just joking about this. Who fires someone because they are late by freaking 10 seconds?