little miss

Anonymous.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. I hate putting you guys in this condition but what can I do? What else can I do rather than this.. everyone one of you is connected to her and she's connected to him." He said putting sharp tip of sword on sanams shoulder. "Deeply.." He started pushing it deeper slowly and painfully.

Sanam tried to control his scream which would eventually satisfy the thrust of his devilish soul but he wasn't made for this he isn't made for build up for this. Finally a sharp agonizing painful scream left his mouth. He was tired his head was hung low with  exhaustion, he has been kept on one bread and 1 glass of water for two days along with other boys it's been a week now and they have been held hostage by a unknown person for unknown reason. Samar and venky they have the worst condition since they fought back but bitten to pulp for their so called disrespectful behavior. Keshav. he was unconscious due to obvious exhaustion and unlimited beating for same an unknown reason. Samar can here his brother screaming in pain but is unable to do anything for him salty mixture of water and sweat and tears tickled down his wounded face but he couldn't even seem to flinch with the burning pain he had.

The masked man with the sword walked passed samar and venky towards a girl. Who's face was covered with her hairs. "Hmm.. dear dear I wish you'd have told me what I had asked you beforehand you wouldn't have met with such fate, rather you wanted to be a great savior for her." His voice got louder at the end. Which made the girl shudder her hands and legs were tied up in chains. Her long dress were torn at places.

"I am still telling you, she will be never be yours. He have killed many of you for her if he gets his hand on you he won't leave you." Girl said In obvious but shaky voice.
The girl has been beaten minimal. But had cuts where the blood wouldn't stop oozing easily.

The guy stopped in his track turning in lightning speed toward girl and slashing her arm. Fine cut merely away from bone.
It was so quick that the girl couldn't even scream she just fainted immediately due to severe intense pain.

"Told her not to talk back." He said like nothing have happened. He walked to the door in dark leaving his sword on nearby rustic table. "Clean the blood and get her treated, I can't afford her death right now." He ordered 4 men's in the room who obliged him quickly. He then walked out of the room. The men's immediately removed her from chains and performed a quick surgery on her.

"I think we might need a gynac here." One of men blurt out abruptly. "Tell the boss so we can proceed further.

***
Few hours later

"Congratulations my dear..!!!." There he was standing again in the same room but now she was laying down on Clean platform. Her hands still chained but she looked cleaner than before.

Her eyes opening slowly to his voice, blinded by suddene bright lights but still she managed to see him. Same mask warn a champagne flute in one hand legs crossed and sword in other hand. He paced near her with relaxed steps, enjoying the golden liquid he was holding clinking the sword on the floor with every step.

"What now?" She thought in her head as she already felt weak at time. Suddenly she felt a sting on back of her hand and looked at it. It was an IV attached a clear liquid dripping slowly dissolving in her blood. "What is this..?" She murmured with heavy voice.

"An IV." Man said jokingly.
To this she stayed silent.

"OH boy she really got an attitude ha!" He swung his sword in air in circular motion and again tapped it harder down on the floor the sound can of course state the weight of the sword. 'Heavy'. "If you have this much of an attitude my dear.. I wonder the amount of her  attitude must be fascinating. Now I understand why three grown up mens outta nowhere are behind her." He let out a loud laugh. Which did not feel funny.