Reuniting with past

Keva.

The fie burning my skin with a dramatic sizzling sound but I'm not feeling the pain at all but the mare thought of it damaging and ruining my skin made me panic from the core. My hands tried to dab the fire off of me but it wasn't stopping, I heard a familiar voice and I saw him. His throat is slashed and the warm blood is ozing from the gash. He pointed at me, his lips moving but no voice was heard. my vision become blurry.

"What happened to you?" My voice come out shaking. I felt warm tickling on my cheek, I touched and its a clear liquid.
"What are you saying.? " said even though he was walking to me like a dead man. I'm scared not because he's scaring me or creeping the hell out of me but I'm scared because he doesn't scares me even a bit. He kept walking to me and he's voice coming out clear and loud now.

"You killed me." It was a loud whisper to me now. He kept walking shaking at every step and repeating the sentence like a holy verse. "You killed me.!" Now it was loud.

"The hell. I did not kill you! You're very much alive idiot." I scold him like an idiot itself. The air around us grew smoky and the lights stated to go green. I looked everywhere frantically "I need to go get out of here." I looked for and exit but it seems like a chamber in those old cargo ships.
"Who put me in here?" I looked ahead but he was right in front of me only few inches away that it startled me to core. Even though he was drenched in blood he still looked innocent.

"YOU KILLED MEEEE!!!!" he said screaming on my face and gripped my throat. I tried to remove his grip but it's way too tight. And in a sudden moment his face tints in his own blood some sputtering on my face. Someone has literally drilled a hole in his skull, a shiver ran down my spine. And everything went bright as if someone have turned on every single brightest light in only one dark room. I didn't close my eyes he dropped on my feet and I stood there like a statue. Slowly a white piece of cloth waving in front of me. I don't know what is it but I'm getting attracted by it though the mist around me. I walked and walked. Unable to reach to the source of light I felt exhausted, I fell on my knees feeling like I've come swimming seven seas and ran the deserts. The tears rolling down my cheeks involuntarily, breathing funny and shallow.

A warm feeling around my face brought me to sense. "Why are you crying my little munchkin?" The voice sang and it felt utterly familiar, my eyes shot up. "Mommy.." I barely could say something and I leaped to her lap. She's back, no she isn't my biological mother but she's my grandma. Never felt like calling her grandma when she took care of me more than my own mother could ever take. I ran out of words and a stream of tears flowing. Throat clogged painfully that I wanted to gulp but I couldn't it pained so much, so very much. I started crying my heart out like never before. I clung to her like a bear. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, oh Mommy..." I cried my soul out and she kept cradling me back and forth.

"Let's go love." I heard his voice I shot up. He was sitting there, he was cradling me? It was him?

I looked everywhere frantically for Mommy but she was nowhere. I screamed for her but no. "Love we should leave." He held me by wrist and started dragging me away with him. I tried to move away but his grip become more tight. Suddenly he stopped and pulled a gun to my head. "Shut up and move, you don't know what your Mr. Vedic can do. " He said and started dragging me away. I was being dragged recklessly once I saw behind, I spot Mommy again. "No.. wait, Mommy!" But she didn't move she was just staring at me, looking dead in my eyes. I was crying for help but she did not make any move.
Suddenly I fell in deep blue water. My lungs start to fill with water and ved disappeared with a smile on his face. I tried to breath but it pained as water came in instead of oxygen.