level up.

Keva.

It's been so many days after Mr.Vedic started to teach me how to fight, like may be more than 2 weeks..
He started with few basics that I already knew but couldn't put it out to its fullest.
So he guided me professionally.

First I was obviously hesitant to ask him to teach me Cuz c'mon, he still was a stranger for me and you can't ask anyone for a fevour when you're totally unaware of the person and their character. But i did asked him and he agreed and also started with it. He was rough and soft at the same time with me. When it comes to learning he's as rude as diamond but when I get hurt he's molten wax. I couldn't figure him out at times, even though we twin sisters i mean me and zee are best in reading people's inside out;
But this guy's total different case for me. He said he's a businessman and of course he's a busy man but why did he agreed in my first attempt; without any ifs or buts.
It makes me curious beyond belief.  of course I tried to clear it and when i asked him about it he was like. "Love. I wanted to earn some 'punya' by teaching you. So please don't snatch this auspicious moment from me." (Note the sarcasm).
He's just a mysterious one for now.

About the training I told my sissy obviously and she was on high tempo. But when i told her he's the one who saved me I really want to count on this she agreed then, I did not had the courage to tell muma baba because if they get to know this.. that I'm getting trained by a stranger and that too in fighting and that too without paying him.
They gonna pull me out of this and make me stay at home for my whole freaking life.
At this thought my soul squirmed inside.

"C'mon, we don't have enough time love." His voice pulled me out of my thoughts . Dominant and cold as most of times.

He held the punching bag for me and eyed me for a punch. I took a stance that I've been continuously getting scolded for not doing it properly.

"Remember. Breath first and hold your fist.."

"....Up, to guard your neck and chin down to guard your face. With every punch exhale the air quickly by your mouth.so no opponent would knock air out of your lungs." I cut him of and flung my punch on the bag.
It goes flying that he already left it free.

My eyes searching his face for my another mistake and his another scold for me but he was still looking at me with bit evident sparkle and amusement in his eyes. May be I again went  wrong and he's too tired to point that out for me.

"I'll try again." I started to take my stance again. Cranking my neck to loose the stress. Huffed and punched again. This time bag goes more further. I looked at him again with hope that I did right.

"Ah.. stop making me anxious and say something." I finally said. He really was testing me now, I can't be like this if you're angry with me, say it on my face don't freaking roast your mind alone yeah!!

"It was perfect." He smiled.

"Yeah..!!?" I chirped in happiness.

"Yes." He nods "enough for today, Take some rest." With this he pulled the my hair band down causing my hairs kiss my thighs and sprawl all over my back and shoulders.

"What the heck. Why do you do that All the time.?" In frustrating tone.

"You look more beautiful in open hairs love." He's eyes clung to my face and mischievous smile on his lips.

He have done this many times even after knowing that I don't like it when someone touch my hairs. Still he have to be an silly fudge.

I packed my belongings in my bag and fishing out my water bottle poured the liquid down my throat.