scared

"Ms.samara?" Said keva on the phone. Chewing her lips between her teeth.

"Call me samara, darling." Replied samara on other end of phone.

"Okay. Samara I wanted to know if the offer is still up or I just missed the best chance." Keva closed her tightly, hoping for the best.

After a few seconds of silence "Didn't you take so long to reply."
"Yes I did. And I am ready to apo--"

"You are buying my time now keva. Just spill it. It's a yes or no."

"It's a yes."

"Join from tomorrow, already sent you the address my P.A Ana will hand you the details. You'll be informed about rest of the things after your arrival." There's a very strict official tone in her voice.

"Will be glad, I appreciate your generosity. See you tomorrow samara."
The line went dead.

"isn't it rude?" Thought keva. "But she's the boss, you have to tolerate her for next three months or more. After all she is offering you something you've desiring for long." Told herself.
"Time to check mark one wish." She mumbled happily. And ticked a green right sign on her wishlist.

But what Mr.vedic have shown her never left her mind.
It was weird and terrifying for her, as if her insecurities and negative thoughts surfacing again. Thinking of what have happened five days ago keva closed her eyes to calm herself Down. Those things ware getting more and more vivid as she close her eyes. Yet some times her mind successfully put her in illusion that everything is going to be normal. Not knowing the worst is yet to come.

Flashback

"What is this Mr.vedic?" Asked keva. Looking at the folder and an envelope.

"See by yourself keva." He say her name whenever he's damn serious to death.

Opening them she saw some pictures and some details with time and dates with places. They consists her.
In every single picture it was her in different clothes and wearing her helmet in some and in few walking with family or friend.

But what she noticed the most it is a guy with mask. "Mr.vedic it's same guy I am talking about." She nearly jumped.

"I know." Said vedic.

"I-- I don't know if it's one or different guy every time, it's hard to say when he have that mask on all the time. Do I register an FIR Mr.vedic.. this is not good, look it's my mom with me, if it's only me it's ok but my family Mr.vedic.. No!" She panicked.

He was staring at her pain in his eyes urge to comfort. Fingers itching to sooth her creased forehead, to unlock her plaited hairs. He slowly sauntered towards her. Make her uncomfortable and terrifying her wasn't his intension, but he was upset because he wanted her to come to him and tell him the things those are causing her worries. But she didn't, she thought she is able to handle everything herself. Why she's not understanding the fact that this is beyond something that she's considering.

She closed her eyes. Bile rising in her throat. Her lower lip disappeared between her teeth.

"Love." He sat near her. Cupping her face. Looking all over her face but her eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"I'm here. Doesn't this prove that I trust you Mr.Vedic?"

He smiled undoing her hairband, she caught his wrist, silently questioning his intension. "Trust me love." He looked at her assuring.

She left his wrist. He slowly gently untied her hairs and started massaging her head. "Your hairs are so soft love." Her features relaxed in his touch. A slow hmm was her reply.