shock shower.

Samar.

Today is the 2nd best day of my life, first was when I was born...
Hehe note the sarcasm!

Because keva is here with me. I really don't know why I feel good around her but I can't deny it too. The way she sang that song for me. I want to stay by her side for my whole life.

She's so adorable, so gorgeous, so beautiful and fierce. I feel good to be around her. I was bit away from her now Cuz some of my friends pulled me away from her it was literally a drag. Even though I was talking with them or you can say just humming or nodding to their questions and answers my mind was somewhere else.

I saw she was talking with my mom and dad. My heart suddenly changed into top gear like it was racing with itself.

My mom widened her eyes on something and my dad was smiling. Keva seems to be denying for something where my mom keep insisting her. She made a helpless face byt still holding a smile on and my mom called me.

"Haa mummy."

"Beta please tell her to sing my favourite song please, she have a velvety voice and I would love to hear that song from her.. please samar!" She made a baby face.

"Which one mummy? And if she don't want to sing we can't force her mom please" I tried to convince mom. On this she made a puppy face.
Oh god mummy why so much drama.

"OK okay....aunty if you love that song this much I'll sing that song but really my voice is not made for such songs. So I'm sorry in advance if It didn't satisfies you." Kay made an apologising face.

"Oh dear I know you'll sing it better and remember I'm saying this, a mom, and what mothers says that never goes wrong." My mom smiled at her so did kay.

"Aap meri maa ho na!? To kay ki mom kab se ban gayi" I questioned my mom genuinely. Because she said those things to her. I'm not ready to share my mom with anyone. In sanam 's case it's different but I'm way too possessive for my mumma.

Everyone laughed on me but didn't say anything.
Swallowing my lil frustration I scurried away from there.

I can hear they were calling me but I don't wanna go there so they can again make fun of me.

I saw kay going to my band mates and crew members and discussing something with them. And she turned around.

"Excuse us! Ladies and gentlemen. On the good occasion like this my beautiful friend keva wants to sing my mummy's farmaish. So I want you guys to please pay lil of your attention here." Everyone cheered for them hooting and clapping.

Clearing her throat "I'm nervous, please forgive me if I couldn't make it guys." She exhaled deeply.

"You can make it kay" keshu and I cheered her in unison. And she just smiled awkwardly. One deep breath and she started and closed her eyes.

(Play the song now, it's upwards )

Yeh ishq hai ya ibaadat jogiya
Rab tujhme tu hai rab mein o piya..
Yeh ishq hai ya ibaadat jogiya
Rab tujhme tu hai rab mein o piya..
Dil ka sukoon teri aankhon mein
Ishq-e-junoon teri cha main mahiya
Dil ka sukoon teri aankhon mein
Ishq-e-junoon teri cha main mahiya
Yeh ishq hai ya ibaadat jogiya
Rab tujhme tu hai rab mein o..piya

A smile crept on my face "her voice is damn mesmerising" someone beside me said, I wasn't in state to look at the person who said this.

She opened eyes slowly looking at the lights dreamily, she continued. ..

Piya ki jogan bane
Agan se khelu
Ishq ki jot tale..
Jalti patange si, dhun mohe lage
Duniya jale toh jale
Ratiyaan jagun, batiyaan karoon
Chand raat mein, darr na lage mujhko koi
Tu hai saath mein
Yeh ishq hai ya hifazat jogiya
Rab tujhme tu hai rab mein o piya
Yeh ishq hai ya ibaadat jogiya
Rab tujhme tu hai rab mein o..piya