Hello doc!

Vedic

The chandelier fell down with a loud thud, I pulled keva away from it as fast as I can and fell down with her.
I was holding her in my tight embrace, her head to my chest with firm grip of my left hand, and my other arm around her to decrease the intensity of possible injuries.

Everything went silent for few minutes and then someone screamed out of their lungs, Few glass shards were stuck in back of my hand and leg but it doesn't matter. I tried to get up but felt a tight pull, it was keva she was beneath me, holding my sherwani so tight and her eyes shut, cheeks damp..
My hands automatically went to her face to wipe her tears.
Something have happened but what, she was in urgency and I could feel it, she didn't said anything but she was breathing heavily and fidgeting again. She does this only when she's nervous or terrified, she demanded to go home and I agreed but no one see! A dead body was hanging with the chandelier and that too will fall down.
As I wiped her cheeks she opened her eyes they were red and her kohl was coming out of her waterline, all smudged, what I saw in her eyes was sheer fear, for the first time from I know her, I saw her all shivering because of fear.

"Mr.vedic my family.." her voice cracking as tears made their way out again.
She tried to stand up holding her head but I helped her.

"Nothing will happen to them." I assured her cupping her face in my palms.
In a minute Shivam came to us in hurry, "three of girls are safe and in the car I think we should leave the place ASAP, ved you go drop them, laksh have the car's ready."

"Grano.."

"Virat is with her." He assured me.

"Go to grano take her to safe place. BY YOUR SELF." Shivam nod and left the place immediately.

"Let's go love." I dragged her with me to the main porch. Guard were hurrying inside and out fully armed but for now they were piece of shit for me, the full villa was swarmed with guards still someone succeed to do this thing.

As I opened the door for her I noticed she wasn't with me this made my stomach churn inside. I looked for her then I saw she was entering the other car. 
"I understand love." I mentally told her because I know that after what happened she just want safety of her sister and friends.

So I indicated driver of that car to get the other cars ready, I'm driving this car, He nod and left.
Nearing the car I heard "you ok kay..?" This was aurtrika.

"We shouldn't have came here at first place." Roshni added.

"I would have listened you." Ziya agreed.

"You guys don't worry, and don't utter a word about what happened inside, anywhere not your parents not friends, no one." Keva ordered everyone, she was kind of threatening them but whatever she is telling them is right. Because if they mention this out they would be risking there life.
I have to place guards around them too now. Not a big deal though.

"You sure kay?, cuz right now we've witnessed a murder and not telling police is as sinful as a crime." Ziya confronting her. "Don't look at me like that, govind said this..!!!!" She said on a surrendering tone.

"Listen, all of you.! Whatever happened was indeed wrong but we have no rights to ruin someone's reputation, who's hosting this party?" She questioned irritatingly. 

"Mr.V" aurtrika answered this time.

"Then who will get insulted?"

"Mr.vedic." Roshni talking now. "But kay how do you know that Mr.vedic is innocent?" She continued.

"Because from the start he was with me.. the whole freaking time, and what if he's really all innocent, I believe he will handle this shit well." Keva said and if brought a small smile on my face. "Just trust him and me."
All girls mumbled ok one by one.
Noticing they are done with their conversation I headed to drivers seat.