Thinking of departure

Samar,

Three months and no single news or word from kay. The mare thought of her being hurt dips me in a deep guilt.
   I remember the day when she fought with him with those bamboo sticks.. fascinating and graceful but I wish I'd have never let her go. I'd have stopped her but her trust on him..

"Sam, bud it's not working! How many days are you going to be like this?" Keshav pats on my shoulder as I again go for the wrong key.

Keeping my guitar aside I slumped on the seat. Hopelessly.
"Why just don't zee tells us that where she exactly is keshav. I've been asking her for millionth time and she still gives the same answer." I said getting more frustrated. She just keeps lying and feeding us with the shit we are not ready to buy.

"See samar this is the last time, yes I'm saying the last time I'm going to make you Understand that. Her life..
Keva panddits life is her own life. She is free to behave and be the way she want, she can be grounded for months or years it's should not be of your concern. And if you are talking about her safety then let me tell you this again Sam, she is  very highly capable of taking care of herself. More than you, mind this thing. Please." He tapped his pointy finger on his own head and left with the disappointment.

He's right though. It was just me and him today venky and Sanam were with our mom and Remy helping them shopping. Sanam had to shoot alone for two MV's and we agreed on samara's contract. It's the first time we're shooting for the brand advertisement and it's quite weird actually that the product is actually an inner garment both male and female.
          What if it's an brand but it still is a garment that to inner garment. Sometimes I feel like I'm acting way too prud.

"Well." I huffed and went for my guitar. Hope she is safe as everyone says. But this bond and attachment I felt with her is unclear. "What is this?" I questioned myself tuning my guitar. Love is something I never thought about her, I don't even think it would be like this but my protectivness for her says it's a brotherly love which I deny from the core.

Talking about the shoot with samara it's three days ahead, so we still have time but tomorrow we have to do some pre shoot thing, kind of rehearsals and sound checks she says.. I'm shouldn't have said yes but I have something going in my mind and that is why I agreed with her.

***

"Three months, isn't it." Keva kooed in his ears as she plays with his long, now really long hairs of his so silky and beautiful that'd put a girl in shame. While he reassuringly lays putting his head on her lap.

Things have changed, a lot.

"You want to go home?" He always asks this to her and her answer stays same. "If me returning means putting my family in danger I'd better be dead to them one day." She sighed.

"That's never going to happen love. But guess what? I can stay here for rest of my life with you and my children's happy and away from chaos and danger." He flashed his perfect teeth. And she immediately blushed, way too dramatic for her and unusual.

"Where did that came from ved?." She said hiding her smile of awkwardness.

"What do you mean by that..?" He immediately got up sat straight. "You think I am fooling around you or just doing time pass love?" He grabbed her both hands. "I'm not and I won't ever leave you. And you have my word for this." He held her hands near his heart.

Past three months have changed vedic a bit. He have become more fond and expressive towards keva he have got to know her more, her flaws her cons. He thinks those are most beautiful. And keva.. she have fallen for him. So hard.

She tried to stay away from her, did every possible thing to make him stay away from her but it made him love her more and more when she tried to push him away He came more closer to her. Despite resisting him till her every bit. She gave in.