astonished

Two ghosts by harry Styles enjoy reading 📖

It's a big chappy ever i wrote so don't forget to comment vote nd share.
°•°•°•°•°•°•~~~•°•°•°•°•°•°
Kay

I went with my sister and aura but i think they actually forgot me, they were busy in arrangements and managing all stuff, where i was feeling damn awkward because i was being like a uninvited guest in here, i tried to ask aur helper boy if they need any kind of help but they politely declined me, saying aura ma'am told them to not to tell me to do anything, i mean c'mon dude i know my behavior was kinda odd from few days and she also insisted me to take some rest, but I'm fine totally fit and fine.
I was wondering if I can get to do something to help my co workers but there was nothing. I huffed and sat on a chair nearby seeing how aura is attending her guests and zee is.. Zee where she's?
I tried to look through the bunch of people who were busy in greeting and meeting with each other, i was actually glad to come here, the main attraction of this party was celebrities and top business tycoons of India even though I don't know who's hosting the party though.

I stopped a waiter who was busy in serving drinks to people's.
"What you'd like to have ma'am" He asked me politely ,forwarding the tray he was holding in his hand.
I quickly picked my favorite orange juice from the tray and smiled at him.
"Can you please tell me Who's actually hosting this party? Actually my friend bought me here and i don't have any idea about it." I blurt out like and idiot and mentally face palmed.

"Aah..!! Yes ma'am, mr.anand mehata is hosting this reception party, actually he's daughter got married and this party is for her." He said in disciplined manner like a robot. "I hope you know him ma'am" He Mockingly faked a smile.

"Yeah.. Yeah!! I do know him. Who can forget a man who is involved in dozens of frauds which includes government and private companies and he's always been in controversy for his criminal behavior and bankruptcy."
I gave a tight lip smile to the the waiter who was literally gawking at my comments, where i myself was ridiculously trying to stop my unstoppable blabbing which attracted few people with their jaws on ground and eyes ready to come out from socket.

"Cough..cough..!! Ah whatever..! btw thanks for the drink. It was great. I should leave now." I said with a fake grin and scurried away from there immediately.

Cursing myself for being mindless i tried to sneak out from people's gaze and "damn" I bumped with someone, "I apologize i wasn't paying attention" I said turning to the person i bumped on.
She was a girl, beautiful and flawless "wow" I thought. Slightly brown hairs, pearly white skin big blue eyes, oh she was perfect i must say. And i guess i saw her somewhere.. But where? wait I'm dreaming or she's really smirking at me?
Got what in the world is happening with me today.

"You don't say sorry. Isn't it?" She said with a smile.

"Um..! Actually no but it wasn't totally my fault too, you could have been got outta my way. Yeah?" I shrugged

"I wish i could agree with you but i was busy in attending the guest. So you really should say sorry." She fired back.
"Btw that was nice punch you thrown to mr.anand" Her smirk came back.

"Aah.. My fault but i only said what's the truth and everyone knows that, i agree with the thing that i shouldn't have said that now but, it just came out Don't mind me please. Miss?" I said and gestured for her name.

"Impressive,extrovert huh. Nice but you should choose word wisely when you're at something like this" She said and saw around. "It can be dangerous, by the way I'm samara, samara shah." She forward her hand for a handshake which i returned.

"You are samara shah the CEO of biggest magazine company of India and fastest growing in world" I asked her in bewilderment. "I heard a lot about you i mean read to but never saw your picture, don't mind me please." I said getting little uncomfortable and nervous. I've read about her and i really adore her the work she do for orphans and needy girls is appreciative. And i like her because her attitude too. Her confidence blaze in her work.