Fragrant

2 weeks later

Keva's house

Her mobile flashed with The fluent flute blowed mesmerising tune in the air
Tickling to ears and insisting to roll the tongue in mouth and force the words out, of her mum's lips,who was sprinkling water on in-house plants. Sun rays were creating the lil cute and beautiful rainbows with every sprinkle, while key and zee was having chit-chat and debating on how adorable the rainbows are..

Lag ja gale ke fir ye
Hasi raat ho na ho..
Shayad fir is janam main
Mulakat ho na ho.

"Hey aura... Wassup" key answered her phone, cutting the beautiful melodious tune in between and gaining a frawn from her muma, she just shrugged and continued her talk.

"Shut up,need your help are you free now..??"

"Have to check my schedule, wait " she faked professional tone

"Shut up the unholy but holy cow,...can we go to shopping..?? I'll be there in 1hour"

"Wait... What? Girl are you kidding meh? I mean,when i checked last time you just done shopping like before a week..!"

"Uuhh i know but i got a big order for deserts and it's kind of very very very.. infinite very high-class party and don't wanna look like I'm a assistant of their butler... So really wanna or i must say need to by something proper for it"

"Is it really that much big party? And don't get me wrong sweetu but isn't it weirdo? That they offered you for cater the desert when they can afford so big than us.? No..? I mean you get me right?"

"And exactly what I thought...!! babe i thought exact same thing and i even asked them but they said some of their peoples were here for a meeting few days ago and they loved our deserts..and they've personally insisted our name for their party...!! It's a reception party btw."

"Ooh.. ok then if you checked we are cool but i don't wanna go out otherwise I've to wear a bloody mask to stop that thing from coming to my nose may be zee will come so... Have fun fella buy something good" she put her condition.

"What the heck is wrong with you girl..??" She almost screamed. "Just because you're smelling a luring smell around you, from may be two weeks or something doesn't mean you'll lock the freak yourself in house" she cautiously choosed her word cuz she know she hate cursing specially when it's for her.

"Freak...!! I'm not locking myself,i just... Don't want to fall for that smell... I mean ya know it's something that I can't describe, i can't find out.. and ya know how much frustrated i get when i can't decode something, and why the hell everytime me...?? Ughh..!!"
She tried to not to frustrate again... And spoil her good mood.

"Is that the same girl i'm talking with, who said 'nothing is impossible to find if we have the guts..' huh..?" She mocked her

"Ya know it's not like that ok... I just don't want to distract myself.. just for a bloody freaking thing... Which i have nothing to do with" she defended herself.

"Ooh seriously... Is that that the same girl i'm talking with again who said 'everything happens for good and for a reason' & who says my 'kanhaji' is always with her." She caught her perfect nerve aura now know that key will not deny to go with them.

"Perfect ½hour don't be freaking late.... Otherwise you'll find yourself 10 feets under the ground" she declared.

"Ok ma'am as you order....chal bye.. muuuuaaahh!!" She can hear the angerfull gritting of teeths and finally a sight.