red boom

Keva.

All things are going perfectly, like a dream that I never wanna break by waking up. Mr.vedic treated me and my friends so well, I never thought someone like Mr.vedic, so rich, so successful, so charming person can care about someone like he did for us. Like his father treated us it was so beautiful experience for the life time, if maa and baba get to know about this they would be so happy and greatful.

"What are you thinking about love?" Mr.vedic broke my chain of thoughts as he bought someone with him. It was a lady with a white and golden butterfly mask and may be I know her, my guts are telling me that I know her but I can't see her face to exactly recognise who is this lady.

I stood up quickly, startled by him a bit "Nothing Mr.vedic." I smiled and looked at the lady and him, and then him and lady. She was just smiling at me and not saying anything, that smile.. where have I saw her? "Please remove the mask." I desperately thought in my brain.

"How are you keva my child?" She said and it flashed in my mind "You're looking so beautiful, let me do the touchwood first.." She swiped her ring finger from her waterline to get the kohl and dabbed a small spot behind my ear.
I wasn't wearing my mask because i was feeling so clamp with that mask on and even though the hall is extra... extra.. extra big but the peoples roaming around us made me feel claustrophobic.

"And oh, why are you sweating are you ok my dear?" The lady asked with her voice full of concern.

"Uh yes ma'am, it's just I'm a little bit claustrophobic and I just danced so.. it's just nothing.

"Oh dear! Let's get out of here then." She pulled up a tissue from her little purse and started to dab my sweat beads. "And ved you should take care of her.. I will talk to you about this later." Her tone hardened as she looked at Mr.vedic as if it was all his fault.

"No.. no ma'am he has been with me for all the time and it's normal for me to sweat like this, please don't say anything to him." I hurriedly said because Mr.vedic's face was too concerned for me and he seemed to little taken aback by this lady's threat.

"That's so sweet of you that you're taking his side.. but let's get out first I want you to feel better." She smiled sweetly.
I nodded in response and we all went to the huge garden after passing through some doors.

"I'll be back" I gestured zee who was looking at me confusingly.

The guards were everywhere, every door, every corner.. it was like I'm walking in presidents own area. 'It's uneasy' .
But for a unknown reason I felt relief a feeling of security, that I can't deny, I deeply inhaled in fresh air. The lady is walking before us when I and Mr.vedic is walking behind her. Approaching for a garden chairs she start to undo her mask, my brain got more curious but my heart is telling 'curiosity kills the cat keva..' I subconsciously start to fidgeting with ring in my pinky finger.

The lady now turned to me and I'm blank, the world couldn't get more smaller.. this is the the lady whom I met in the temple probably a month ago, startled.. insane...out of my brain and curious. That is what I'm feeling right now. Like wow.

"Grano what are you doing here? And how you know Mr.vedic? And wow you look so good and I'm sorry I couldn't recognise because of your mask!! But most importantly how are you? I was worried for you." I stepped forward and grabbed her hand in mine and asked her because she reminds me of my mommy 'my muma's mumma I call her mommy for a special reason.'

"I'm so happy and good to see you again dear. Ved told me about its like he's your fan" She hugged me and placed her palm over my head.

"How are you anyway and yes I'm sorry I couldn't say thank you for your help last time."