treats

Samar.

"You think someone is stalking  you?" I asked in total bafflement.

"Shh.. keep your voice low." She probably hissed in anger.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Ugh... Sammy you are unbelievable." She rolled her eyes. Her lips tucked into a small smile.

That made me smile too.

"You are just getting paranoid." I suggested.

"May be." She sigh and smashed her back on rocky bench. "Ouch..!!" She winced.

I was sitting across her so I took a quick leap towards her and rubbed her back. "Are you ok.? Does it hurts?" I asked in concern because she was visibly hurt.

She nodded slowly and slides a little away from me. Understanding her hesitancy I came back to my seat. "I...  I'm sorry. Are you ok?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

"Yeah sure." She smiled and sat straight softly leaning against the bench. Folding her hands on her chest.

"So tell me what you were saying?"

"Ah, leave it's nothing." She shrugged and stared in space. 'Damn you sam.'

"I'm so sorry if I hurt you. But trust me I didn't meant to.. it's just.. you know I was trying to light up your mood.."

"C'mon, what made you think that? I'm not hurt, it's not easy to hurt me, I've got the tough skin.." She snickered.

"So please tell me or else I'll think you're mad at me." Her face looking concerned.

"No sam trust me it's nothing." She smiled sweetly.

"Look I'm really..." I got interrupted as my phone rang.
"Yes ben.?" I answered.
After he done filling me up with the information I hung up.

"I'm sorry kay I've to leave. Actually the charitable trust we work for has some new programmes and project lists for us. We had already postponed it ones so we can't do it again. The chairmen of the trust had to have a meeting today so he can prepare further requirements." I told her everything in one go.

"You don't have to be sorry. Let's go now." She smiled.

"Where you want me to drop you?" I asked her swinging the car keys in my pointy finger.
It the perk of her not having her bike with he today.

"I'll tell you." She consumed the passenger seat. And we drove off. "I'll wish i had my rebel with me right now." She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why you don't like my company or this car is it?" My brows creased.

"It's not like that.. I'll just explain it later." She looked out of the window.

Car tyres were continuously kissing the hot road for half an hour when she told me to stop. I looked around and got to know that it's an spiritual space. Krishna temple.

"There's a small lake behind this temple. I wish you could come but we'll visit it some other time." She wasn't looking at me she was looking ahead.

"Kay."

"Yeah?"

"You promise you're not mad at me?"

"Stop acting like all hormonal teenager." She scoffed. By Un- buckling her seat belt she walked out.

"You've done a great job by annoying her." My mind scold me.

"See ya soon sam, take care." She shut the door and bent at the window level.