Twintuations

A month later.

After I met samar I was so happy for rest of the time....

Of course I explained him that why was Mr.vedic was keeping me in tight security in that temple, sam actually was being scatterbrained about it but I was bit petrified about this thing honestly.

Until I called Mr.vedic and asked him about it. 'Yes I called him! Just to ask.. why so tight security..? That too around me..!! Like c'mon being watched every time feels more than uncomfortable in every freaking way...' I couldn't help but think about my whole family in that situation and I'm being helpless.
Ugh.!! It sucks... but he said "it was just for a while and I can care less about it."

"Just for a while yeah Mr.vedic??"

"Yes love just for that mean time Cuz I couldn't risk you, cuz I had to leave you alone.. when it was my responsibility to drop you home safe."

I kept asking him again and again Cuz I can't tolerate someone gawking at me time to time..
After him making me understand that everything is fine.. now I could convince myself too, that everything is 'fine'.

When I was with samar I knew that laksh is around Cuz he can never disobey Mr.vedic. 'one of those things that I learned about him in few days.'
About sam he was being bit ignorant when I pull up the subject "Mr.vedic" may be it's a male ego that he can't listen me talking about him, so I stuffed it down the sheets.

Sam also said that he was trying to contact me meanwhile and he couldn't, it caused him to get bit worried about me. 'How cute he is.'
Then we talked about my academy and his new projects and every other stuff but 'Mr.vedic'. After that I told samar that we can meet at aura's 'cafesto' anytime he want us to meet.
And we met like.. twice may be in this month.

My training, still was going on.
Mr.vedic was out for two days in last week and meanwhile shiv bhai trained me.
I shouldn't be surprised by his skills but surprisingly I was! So So.. surprised. And he was too impressed by quick learning skills. 'Proud of myself'

When Mr.vedic returned from his two days trip then his first question to me was "Did you missed me..!?" Like he never fails to surprise me. I denied obviously but when I saw him after whole forty nine and thirty six minutes I actually realised how much I missed him. I'm not kind of person who would express their feelings directly to the person whom they feel about. I mean expect happiness though but I can't express my anger, hatred and such feelings directly nor friends neither family. Yes I'm complicated.

As I say I'm a best lier of the hell so I lied perfectly and he seemed to be well convinced, let me tell you.., to make my play more realistic I told him that I went out with Sam 'stuck my tongue out.' Male ego ya know!

After that day he became more silent yes more than before, he's a man with few words basically and in this he became more silent. Kanha! I'm feeling guilty.

It's been days after that incidence and he didn't pecked my forehead. Tell me that I should be the happy one. Yeah?
But for blood sake I wasn't. It's like it was 'our' routine and he freaking messed it up. Or its me.

But I'm not going to say sorry. Why I would say sorry? For what? The fight between my heart and my brain always kept getting intense.
But I'm tired of this now. So I woke up with a strong decision and promise to myself that I will not let this shit bother me anymore. Hope this will last long at least for a week.
I let out a frustrated groan and got up from my seat.
Yes I just finished a class but my mind was somewhere else but the class though.